4/28 Game thread: @ Baltimore, 6:05pm, CSN

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 07:28 PM)
I have always liked Danks. I remember when he was good and probably let loyalty cloud things just a bit. I feel sport for Danks as I know no one wants to be good out there for the team more than he does

How do you know that? Did he tell you?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ron883 @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 05:32 PM)
How do you know that? Did he tell you?

Does Danks really seem to you like a guy who would go up there and say 'f*** it, Imma suck this year'?

I have never heard anything bad about Danks' personality.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 06:33 PM)
Does Danks really seem to you like a guy who would go up there and say 'f*** it, Imma suck this year'?

Has he done anything to clean up his delivery to locate pitches better or add new pitches to get guys out? He hasn't been good for a long time now. Looks like he's just out there to collect his paycheck.

Edited by soxforlife05

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 07:33 PM)

Sure, but how do you know he goes out there and wants to be good for the team more than anybody? That could be Eaton or Lawrie for all we know.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 06:33 PM)

Nope. But he has said he will suck for 4 years in a row.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 01:33 AM)

Exactly! Danks has never made excuses or tried to blame somrone else

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 07:34 PM)
Has he done anything to clean up his delivery to locate pitches better or add new pitches to get guys out? He hasn't been good for a long time now. Looks like he's just out there to collect his paycheck.

This is a bad post.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 05:35 PM)
Sure, but how do you know he goes out there and wants to be good for the team more than anybody? That could be Eaton or Lawrie for all we know.

Pretty sure he was talking about Danks wanting himself to succeed more than other's want him to succeed.

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Apr 28, 2016 -> 07:34 PM)

This is a ridiculous comment.