5/10 - White Sox @ Rangers Game Thread

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ May 10, 2016 -> 09:48 PM)
Good. Please don't move to Austin.

I should say. Austin was f***ing great. Very cool city. My dad lived up near Dallas. f*** Dallas. f*** Arlington. f*** Fort Worth. Ugh.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:48 PM)
If you think after this display this team is going to win anything this year you're out of your mind. Everyone in the pen is overrated, half the rotation is overrated... the pendulum swings back starting tonight and its gonna be f***ing brutal. It was a fun first 40 days, but the party ends now.

Sarcasm?

QUOTE (AustinIllini @ May 10, 2016 -> 09:49 PM)
Sorry, it's a joke.

I know. Everyone hated me there. I had to stop telling people I moved from CA. It was bad. Told them all I came from Chicago after a while.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:48 PM)
If you think after this display this team is going to win anything this year you're out of your mind. Everyone in the pen is overrated, half the rotation is overrated... the pendulum swings back starting tonight and its gonna be f***ing brutal. It was a fun first 40 days, but the party ends now.

Well, this is slightly overdramatic.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 10, 2016 -> 09:50 PM)
Omg you all are terrible. Never seen more overacting in my life. Feel sorry for you all. It's a 162 game regular season...s*** happens and you move on.

We'll be fine. This was bound to happen due to the way we won the game the night before.

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:51 PM)
Really pathetic but Carroll, Duke, and Albers were all pretty terrible. If Jones and Robertson really weren't available then not much you can do.

Every team loses a game like this every year.

Duke was fine.

Good call by Hawk using the You Gotta Be Bleeping Me line.

Oh well ... this is a reminder this is the big leagues and it's not gonna be as easy as it may seem this season.

Horrific loss. One of the worst losses humanly possible cause the Rangers are gonna carry that mojo into the day game tomorrow and one loss will likely become two. BUT the good news is we've won so many games, including some we should have lost, so the team needs to man up and somehow forget about this one, chalking it up to the fact Nate and David were unavailable and Austin didn't get a great jump that he needed on that rocket to right center.

Robin, my man, who I've praised failed tonight. The bullpen was total horses***! Horrible, horrible, baseball loss. But ... it has absolutely no effect on the big picture unless we melt like mental midgets.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:50 PM)
Omg you all are terrible. Never seen more overacting in my life. Feel sorry for you all. It's a 162 game regular season...s*** happens and you move on.

I think everyone has the right to be pissed off at this game for 8 hours

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 11, 2016 -> 05:50 AM)

At the very least, you have to admit this result deserved the line Hawk used, "You've got to be bleeping me."

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:52 PM)
Albers got rushed. Robin wasn't ready for the s*** storm that Caroll stirred up. That's on him.

He was sitting, chilling when Carroll put the first guy on in the 8th, and then he is in pitching 4 batters later.

QUOTE (Real @ May 11, 2016 -> 12:48 AM)
Lmao at this pitching staff. RODON needs to be removed from the rotation.

My god your nuts, Rodon threw a rather good game considering the circumstances and left the game with like a 6 run lead in line for the win and SAVED our bullpen. Then the bullpen decided to take a s*** on the mound and rub it in their own faces.