6/1/16 Game Thread - White Sox @ Mets

hogan873

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 02:48 PM)
Loney single... Nothing can be easy.

he located his slider perfectly for the first two pitches in the sequence against Lorey. that was filthy and unhittable. then just serves him up a meatball on a platter

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:47 PM)
I dont think you can keep batting Abreu at the top of the order while he's slumping. If Im Hahn, I am bringing up Coats and Hayes while Jackson is away and dropping Abreu down to 6th.

Eaton CF

Coats RF

Cabrera LF

Frazier 3B

Hayes DH

Abreu 1B

Lawrie 2B

Saladino SS

Navarro C

I think you're overestimating how high the organization and/or Ventura are on Hayes and Coats. I can see ONE addition, but not too completely inexperienced rookies without a pedigree. Not on a second place team in the middle of the playoff hunt. They need Shuck because they prefer to keep Eaton in RF.

Now Sands' spot, sure, one of those guys could change places. Unless they're willing to give up on Avi...which is still at least 2-3 weeks away from happening, at least.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:42 PM)
Maybe you guys are too old/not cool enough (sarcasm) to get this, but Todd Frazier has 17 home runs and 38 RBIs ;)

I want to know what this means...

Nate Jones with the good 'ol self-inflicted inning looming.

Harrelson must be going batty. Had him down 0-2, which is the worst part of all...to put the go-ahead run on 2nd when Lagares is probably a 650ish career OPS guy.

Jones isn't throwing high 90's now. Only 95.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 02:51 PM)
I want to know what this means...

Pop culture reference to a popular rap lyric ("1738"). Whenever someone's bill is $17.38, or it's 5:38 PM, otherwise known as 17:38, people feel the need to take pictures and share it with the world. That being said, Frazier's line is 17/38!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:50 PM)
I think you're overestimating how high the organization and/or Ventura are on Hayes and Coats. I can see ONE addition, but not too completely inexperienced rookies without a pedigree. Not on a second place team in the middle of the playoff hunt. They need Shuck because they prefer to keep Eaton in RF.

Now Sands' spot, sure, one of those guys could change places. Unless they're willing to give up on Avi...which is still at least 2-3 weeks away from happening, at least.

What does Coats have to do, hit .450? He has not been called up, probably because he was drafted too low. Makes no sense. He's 26ish, 3.5 years in minors, decent college career, has hit everywhere. I think they are saving him to be a Rule V selection by somebody next year.