Kansas City @ Chicago, 6/12, Gamethread

soxfan49

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wants to see these guys get back to winning. That may mean for some that they need to bear down and listen to the coaches and play to their potential. I think management is doing everything possible to add pieces

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 01:58 PM)
Burdi with quite the end to his career. Ouch

Yea that was brutal for him. I don't think I've seen him throw as fast either. First pitch was 103 MPH (not sure how accurate gun is).

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 07:02 PM)
Yea that was brutal for him. I don't think I've seen him throw as fast either. First pitch was 103 MPH (not sure how accurate gun is).

Looks like he ran out of gas right away due to overthrowing

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 02:04 PM)
Eaton sure stinks right now. Amazing how far his average has plummeted

Assuming they lose. How many AL Central series defeats in a row will this be? This offense is pathetic right now. Horrible approaches.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 03:02 PM)

Based on the scouts and reports out there, Burdi is VERY accurate for throwing as hard as anyone in baseball

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 03:06 PM)
Assuming they lose. How many AL Central series defeats in a row will this be? This offense is pathetic right now. Horrible approaches.

It will be 9 of last 10 overall, not sure what it is for just the central

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 02:06 PM)
Based on the scouts and reports out there, Burdi is VERY accurate for throwing as hard as anyone in baseball

Believe me, I've watched him a couple of times. Seen him hit 101 quite a few times. Never seen him hit 103, in fact I think a scouting report said he touched 102, so I wouldn't be shocked.

Rodon with yet another sky-high pitch count early in this one.

What new? He pitched well his first three starts of the year, but this 10 game run has been pretty terrible and well into the low 5's for an ERA. Basically, what we expected to get from John Danks minus the K's.

For as bad as Rodon had pitched, he has only given up 2 runs through 4. While our offense is facing a much worse pitcher as of late and getting completely embarrassed and shut down by him.

As someone else said GET SOME f***ING RUNS!!!!!