White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:50 PM)
Mine unfortunately started working in the second inning.

If f*#$ing hate MLB.TV and I don't know why I bother paying for it. I have 150 MBPs internet and have flawless streaming from Netflix and Amazon Instant Video on my 40" TV. But I have semi-constant pixelation and frequent dropped feed from MLB.TV on my iPad Mini. It's an absolute joke.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
The last thing the Sox need to do is to rush him up for this sorry bunch.

But Hahn showing signs of desperation.

Fulmer could be up in July... I wouldn't mind it if he keeps pitching like this

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:55 PM)
Fulmer could be up in July... I wouldn't mind it if he keeps pitching like this

If he can be, I'm sure he will be.

But for what purpose, I have no idea.

Don't really know why Hahn rushed Rodon last year.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 09:53 PM)
If f*#$ing hate MLB.TV and I don't know why I bother paying for it. I have 150 MBPs internet and have flawless streaming from Netflix and Amazon Instant Video on my 40" TV. But I have semi-constant pixelation and frequent dropped feed from MLB.TV on my iPad Mini. It's an absolute joke.

The last couple of years it was awful on the Xbox 360 and I almost didn't get it this year. I then got the xbox one and decided to see if it was anybetter on it. So far it has been great on the Xbox one. Only probably 2-3 games has it really been messed up the whole game. My Internet is good but my brother and I try and steam the games and play video games at the same time so that probably most of my problem.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
The last couple of years it was awful on the Xbox 360 and I almost didn't get it this year. I then got the xbox one and decided to see if it was anybetter on it. So far it has been great on the Xbox one. Only probably 2-3 games has it really been messed up the whole game. My Internet is good but my brother and I try and steam the games and play video games at the same time so that probably most of my problem.

The ISPs throttle streaming services (sometimes) although they deny it.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:58 PM)

If you have good internet bandwidth, you should have no problems streaming while playing video games. My daughter watches Netflix while I watch games on my iPad and there's often no problem. The inconsistency is an MLB.TV problem.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 06:57 PM)
If he can be, I'm sure he will be.

But for what purpose, I have no idea.

Don't really know why Hahn rushed Rodon last year.

Is this a hikou or something?

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 09:01 PM)
The ISPs throttle streaming services (sometimes) although they deny it.

Comcast does for Netflix. But even years ago, before they came to that deal and when I had 50 MBPs internet, I never had pixelation or dropped signals while watching Netflix. The worst I'd have to endure would be a temporary loss of HD.