Chicago White Sox vs Minnesota Twins 6/29/2016, Shields vs Nolasco, 7:

hi8is

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 29, 2016 -> 09:18 PM)
That was kind of embarrassing ninth inning. Please folks, it's time to sell. I've seen what contenders look like. Soxtalk.com people ... This is no contender.

Been saying it for awhile. Just rebuild and get great young impact prospects.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 04:22 AM)
Been saying it for awhile. Just rebuild and get great young impact prospects.

Even many of our victories conclude with a "what the f*** was that?" walk to the car.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 29, 2016 -> 10:30 PM)
our team mindset is not a good one. We definitely lost all swagger that we had early early early on.

I read an article yesterday that said quite the opposite. Shuck said that the early April energy is back and players are as loose as they were then

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 29, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
I read an article yesterday that said quite the opposite. Shuck said that the early April energy is back and players are as loose as they were then

Yeah but what would he know about it? No way a guy who is actually in the clubhouse day after day knows more than some clowns on a message board.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 29, 2016 -> 10:38 PM)
I like playing Saladino at 3rd and DHing Frazier. When Melky comes back, it would work nicely. Saladino's a better player than Avi.

You should check out the thread I just posted ;)

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 03:31 AM)

Man I don't see it in their play. Shields pitching better will probably help in that regard a bit, but ...

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 29, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)

It's the Tim Anderson effect