6/30: White Sox vs Twins

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 01:49 PM)
If he stays healthy, he will be in several Cy Young discussions during his career. He's still learning.

Yup. If he's already this good with virtually no MiLB time and just a season and a half worth of starts at the MLB level it's scary to think how good he could be. I think the next couple years no team in baseball will be able to touch our front 3.

Edited by lasttriptotulsa

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 01:50 PM)
Gun to your head. Davidson or Garcia for the rest of the year - can only choose 1....

I'm taking Garcia.

Woof.

That's what I would take. You know he still has a hot streak or 2 left in him, and sometimes he comes up big late. Avi is actually 3 months younger.

People are excited about Davidson hitting .267 in a league Leury Garcia is flirting with .320.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 01:43 PM)
After moving for two weeks and having my son all to myself without any help - I decided to take a melatonin last night to get some good rest. Boy, does that s*** work. Wow.

Thanks for picking up the ball gang. :)

I tried to wake you up

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 01:50 PM)
Gun to your head. Davidson or Garcia for the rest of the year - can only choose 1....

I'm taking Garcia.

Woof.

Garcia has had some success in the majors so obviously it is Garcia.

The fact Garcia cannot run the bases or play defense makes me detest him though. He has a baseball IQ of zero.

I would like to see Davidson get a look to see if there is anything he could do. It is not like Garcia has warranted a long look at DH.

I am still befuddled how White Sox scouting thought Garcia could play CF....

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jun 30, 2016 -> 01:07 PM)
Garcia has had some success in the majors so obviously it is Garcia.

The fact Garcia cannot run the bases or play defense makes me detest him though. He has a baseball IQ of zero.

I would like to see Davidson get a look to see if there is anything he could do. It is not like Garcia has warranted a long look at DH.

I am still befuddled how White Sox scouting thought Garcia could play CF....

Davidson has a position while Avi doesn't.