4-8 Gamethread - Tigers, 1:10pm, CSN

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 8, 2018 -> 01:33 PM)
I feel like that Abreu HBP was retaliation for Giolito hitting 3 guys yesterday. Feel like this could turn into some stupid scuffling

Nah it's too cold for that. If that's the case, they hit their guy, it's over. I doubt the boys from either side are gonna start anything except stare down. Plus I doubt he'd wanna do that with one on. He nearly hit Davidson too.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 8, 2018 -> 02:33 PM)
I feel like that Abreu HBP was retaliation for Giolito hitting 3 guys yesterday. Feel like this could turn into some stupid scuffling

No, I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that was a combination of fatigue and cold weather factors.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 8, 2018 -> 02:47 PM)
TA should not be hitting 8th

Was just thinking that. If he keeps doing this, I think he would be a good 2-hole hitter, move Avi to 3rd or cleanup with Davidson hitting 5th. Or at the very least put Anderson 5th behind Davidson. Not really sure why Anderson is hitting behind Delmonico and Leury...unless the reason is to give variety of handedness in the lineup. Which I think is dumb. Put your best hitters first no matter the handedness.

Edited by Scoots