White Sox @ Twins: 4/10/05 Game Thread

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Disco72 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
Crede was just trying to make a play.... he would have had to get that ball last year with Valentin at SS.... just bad luck.

Crede has been poor at fielding this year so far. And we know he cant hit. Have Pablo play 3rd and let this headcase sit for a bit. His shirt is already a bit tight around the neck, I dont think he can handle the pressure of being a major league baseball player. Everytime out there he looks like if you stuck a piece of coal up his ass, a diamond would pop out.

Joe Cruddy and his piece of s*** bat and his overrated glove. Will anyone continue to defend Cruddy after tonight? He f***ing sucks. Ozuna at 3rd base please.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
opo-ribe almostt caught that one. I didnt know we had a new shortstop.

What happened to Your-ibe?

go to espn and look at the player page....its supposed to be pronounced oh-ribe

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
Joe Cruddy and his piece of s*** bat and his overrated glove.  Will anyone continue to defend Cruddy after tonight?  He f***ing sucks.  Ozuna at 3rd base please.

I want him gone. The experiment is over. How many AB's does this guy have in the majors and he cant hit. And now he is throwing rubber over at third. I am through.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
go to espn and look at the player page....its supposed to be pronounced oh-ribe

Do you honestly believe everything you read there?

How come LOCAL announcers pronoaunce it the other way? you would think they would know.

Just curious, when do White Sox pitchers make Hunter move his feet in the batters box or better yet, knock him on his ass?

Just asking.