Flubbies @ White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to say this before, so now is as good as ever....

EAT s***!!! FLUBBIES!!!

Wow, that felt good.

Let's hope the offense still has some runs left in the tank against Spittux.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

I am watching a a replay of the Cubs broadcast and Brenley was saying he was watching Sox film with Maddux before the game and Maddux noticed something that occured with almost every Sox hitter that he would take advantage of.

Hmm...

I am watching a a replay of the Cubs broadcast and Brenley was saying he was watching Sox film with Maddux before the game and Maddux noticed something that occured with almost every Sox hitter that he would take advantage of.

Hmm...

I'm thinking cutters low and inside. That seems to be most of our hitter's weaknesses.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)

Hmm...

hahaha,

that is hilarious. Honestly, I have never been more confident that the White Sox will tag a pitcher for a lot than I am of these boys against madd dog tomorrow. he's just trying to syke himself up, but it won't matter. he's so slow to the plate that our boys are going to run all over him.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
hahaha,

that is hilarious.  Honestly, I have never been more confident that the White Sox will tag a pitcher for a lot than I am of these boys against madd dog tomorrow.  he's just trying to syke himself up, but it won't matter.  he's so slow to the plate that our boys are going to run all over him.

of course they will, one thing our whole team does is take the first pitch often, and look for low pitches, IMO

Hmm...

The question is -- why didn't Maddux tell Mitre his secret info? And if he did, why didn't Mitre capitalize on it? :rolly

Depends on the girlfriend...whether or not she understands the rules, whether or not she can figure out when she shouldn't be cheering (my fiance let out a "Come on White Sox" right after BMac's balk on Monday), etc.

Sometimes you have to sort of nursemaid them into it.

This is a big one for us to win the series....with Jesus Prior returning on Sunday, I would prefer to have the series won

So be patient boys and make Maddux work on his pitches. That way we will be in the BP by the 6th inning and then we can rip them apart

EAT s*** CUBS :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox1:

Greg Maddux (career stats vs. White Sox)          Jose Contreras (career stats vs. Flubs)
3 starts                                          1 start
1-2 record                                        1-0 record
16.1 IP                                           7.0 IP
6.61 ERA                                          1.29 ERA
1.71 WHIP                                         0.71 WHIP
.352 BAA                                          .167 BAA
25 H                                              4 H
15 R                                              1 R
12 ER                                             1 ER
3 HR                                              0 HR
3 BB                                              1 BB
8 K                                               4 K