Bubble Teams

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 09:31 PM)
Someone on another board said they were an 11 seed on there. I was assuming there was at least one at-large with a 12 or 13. If not, then I'm wrong.

Nope, he has them as last team in. A few teams have higher seeds than where they should be due to inter-conference matchups, etc.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Illinois probably should get in, but they'll be out due to the lack of even a single quality win. Also, quite a few mid majors will get at larges (Drexel and Appalachian State for instance). Hope I'm wrong though. Also, today's action made the 4 #1 seeds awfully easy.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 03:50 PM)
Illinois probably should get in, but they'll be out due to the lack of even a single quality win. Also, quite a few mid majors will get at larges (Drexel and Appalachian State for instance). Hope I'm wrong though. Also, today's action made the 4 #1 seeds awfully easy.

Appalachian State getting in would be one beyond ridiculous. Look at some of the teams they lost to. Elon, Wake Forest, Furman, and UNC Greensboro. Any major team has those losses and they aren't even being discussed.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
Nope. Could definitely see us making the Sweet 16 here. Virginia Tech is pretty Jekyl or Hyde though. They play some great games and some really bad ones.

The only thing is that VT might have the two best defensive guards in the country, and will make it tough for the mediocre guards of Illinois to do anything.