White Sox vs. Indians, 4/13/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh....Anderson is the better CF, but if *you* honestly think he is at all worth anything on offense, I question *your* knowledge of baseball/2006

have you bothered looking at Erstad's numbers lately? He sucks.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if Ozzie just told him to stay in Chicago.

Brian is probably wandering around Miller Park right now. Guillen told him that's where the sox would be playing the Indians this weekend.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
He was hanging on the railing laughing it up with Garland in the bottom of the 9th.

One tends to relax when he gets primo seats in the dugout with the team for 160 games a year.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
All the more reason to demote him and call up Terrero, I heard luis has NO sense of humor.

Actually... it is because Terrero can understand Ozzie's jokes, which means more playing time for him.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 10:35 PM)
29 AB .207 avg, .604 OPS, 18 or so weak groundouts.

1 for his last 16 w/ 5 K

God those numbers are HOT!!! I can see why he deserved to win the starting CF job just by signing a contract with us!!

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:49 PM)
:crying

poor Brian

Yeah I know, I feel sorry for the guy as well. It's really a shame that they're stunting his growth by hiding him in the clubhouse 9 out of every 10 games. Good to see we can agree on this.

Ozzie has a big grudge against Anderson. I mean he's always talking about his bench getting consistent AB's and playing time...Timo, Mack, Cintron, but not Anderson? Can management (KENNY f***ING WILLIAMS) be that blind to see Anderson is one of the only guys not getting playing time like he usually gives his backups?

Not to mention Mack in CF last season...

How long will this grinder s*** with Erstad starting CF last?