Halloween

Controlled Chaos

I found out that at my second job (at JoAnn Fabrics) we are allowed to wear our costumes to work. So I am actually going to dress up this year. I am going to be a dark fairy. I've got the purple wings and I'm making a black, purple and gold tutu. Should be fun.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 11, 2007 -> 06:56 PM)
I found out that at my second job (at JoAnn Fabrics) we are allowed to wear our costumes to work. So I am actually going to dress up this week. I am going to be a dark fairy. I've got the purple wings and I'm making a black, purple and gold tutu. Should be fun.

Soxy in a black, purple and gold tutu... :o

:D

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 11, 2007 -> 02:00 PM)
My son is going as this, when my cub fan loving neighbors ask him what a scary skeleton he is. I am going to tell him, he isnt a skeleton, he is a baseball player from the last cubs world championship team.

LMAO

:lolhitting

If I go anywhere requiring a costume (which is unlikely), I think I'd go as Bret Michaels and my wife would probably go as the bat-s*** crazy Lacey from the horrible yet somehow addictively funny "Rock Of Love" series on VH1.

I figure to be Bret Michaels, all I need is a terrible wig, some eyeliner, several bandanas, a cowboy hat, boots and a garish long coat.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 12, 2007 -> 04:36 PM)
If I go anywhere requiring a costume (which is unlikely), I think I'd go as Bret Michaels and my wife would probably go as the bat-s*** crazy Lacey from the horrible yet somehow addictively funny "Rock Of Love" series on VH1.

I figure to be Bret Michaels, all I need is a terrible wig, some eyeliner, several bandanas, a cowboy hat, boots and a garish long coat.

Don't forget to say "awesome!" every third line you speak.