Gavin "Pretty Boy" Floyd vs. D-Train, Going for three!

TitoMB345

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking our bullpen more and more everyday. Logan is looking good vs those lefties, Massett doing great in the long reliever role, Linebrink has been great, Dotel looking solid outside of the 1st game vs Cleveland, Jenks with 2 saves already...MacDougal and Thornton are the wild cards. I'd feel so much better if it was Wasserman over Mac.

Denny Bautista in for Detroit.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 06:14 PM)
If we do win today I can see a Sunday Lineup tommorrow like Ozuna at 3rd, Anderson somewhere in the outfield, and Rameriz somewhere

the thing this year...is that our sunday lineup...as long as it doesnt have toby hall...doesnt seem to be that big of a downgrade

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 06:14 PM)
Real quick, who can recall the results of the last 3 times Jenks faced Edgar Renteria?

the saving grab by dye last night...but before that i have no clue

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 04:14 PM)
If we do win today I can see a Sunday Lineup tommorrow like Ozuna at 3rd, Anderson somewhere in the outfield, and Rameriz somewhere

That's such a relief hearing that instead of Ozuna at 3rd, Terrero in CF and Andy Gonzalez at 2nd...

Crede flies to RF, 1 dead.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 06:14 PM)
the thing this year...is that our sunday lineup...as long as it doesnt have toby hall...doesnt seem to be that big of a downgrade

Oh how I HATED last year's Sunday lineups.

Peavy complete game W vs. Dodgers 4-1 here on the left coast on Fox. Only run Dodgers got was a Furcal triple and a great diving catch by san diego catcher sliding into the dugout on pop up but umps awarded Furcal home because catcher slid off the field of play thus getting an error on a great sliding catch. Damn bonus coverage isnt Sox game . Went to Mets/Braves.