Opening Day Pictures

Soxman72

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Apr 6, 2010 -> 02:58 PM)
Awesome shots. What kind of camera/lenses did you use?

I have a Sony Cyber Shot digital camera. I am very spoiled and lucky to share in those seats. The family has had access to half the home games for some time now. I have more pics from Opening Day and past games. I will have to dig through everything and post.

Thanks for the great comments!

Great pics! Baseball is really a great game to get good photos of the action. Here's a link to photos from my recent west coast trip where I saw 3 Blackhawks games and 3 White Sox spring training games.

http://www3.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al..._NAME=snapfish/

I loved most my Sox pictures....but those from the Blackhawk games are only so-so. The faster action makes it difficult as well as the plexiglass creating problems. Hope to get back to the Cell and take some pics there later this year!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2010 -> 12:48 PM)
Holy s***! Were your seats IN the dugout? You were like 2 feet away from Beckham when he was on deck....wow.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Great pics. Thanks for getting one of me in there. Your pics are so good you can see me over PK right shoulder in the pic where he is rounding 3rd after the homer.

Edited by ptatc