4/6 White Sox @ Royals 1:10pm CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply pathetic by the coaching staff and Robin. I have seen managers walk out slowly to talk with an ump and wait for a signal by the bench to either challenge or not and Robin doesn't even do anything?? He was clearly off the bag and even Boston saw it and pointed at the bag before he was called out

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 02:06 PM)
Glad Hosmer and Abreu both didn't get hurt. Don't really know what Abreu was doing in stepping on his foot.

did you watch the replay? Hosmer got in Abreu's way so Abreu covered his head because he thought the ball was coming at him and didn't see Hosmer's foot. He didn't do it on purpose but I would place blame on Hosmer before Abreu

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 08:09 PM)
did you watch the replay? Hosmer got in Abreu's way so Abreu covered his head because he thought the ball was coming at him and didn't see Hosmer's foot. He didn't do it on purpose but I would place blame on Hosmer before Abreu

I did and I disagree.

I saw a lot of white on the viewer's left side of that base. Hosmer was way over stumbling by the right side. All he had to do was stick his foot to the left side of the base.

Great catch by Garcia. Glad to see he's improving out in the pasture of right field.