Sox @ Gigantes

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 09:49 PM)
It's hard to understand why Danks was called up. It's like the Sox have loyalty to these AAAA stiffs. Had to put up with the horrendous Wise for years, and this guy is his clone.

Who would you have called up to play CF?

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 10:03 PM)
De Aza to CF, Michael Taylor to the corner

Sounds like it's been long enough since you've been bummed out by DeAza's defense in center that you've kinda forgot, and you've never watched Taylor be atrocious in his major league appearances.

QUOTE (Vance Law @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 09:11 PM)
Sounds like it's been long enough since you've been bummed out by DeAza's defense in center that you've kinda forgot, and you've never watched Taylor be atrocious in his major league appearances.

Meh, he's below-average there but not a liability. Taylor's had all of 81 MLB PA with a .191 BABIP. Chances are he isn't anything, but he's a former top prospect who's been consistently blocked, and is hitting .336/.416/.546 since Hahn gave up a really interesting pitching prospect for him. I'd like to at least see if there's something there.

Question...How do I search soxtalk for quotes? I was told once but forgot....I've got a gem dandy response to something that was said a little bit ago but don't know where it was said.

(This is my game thread so I'll ask questions unrelated to the game if I want =p )

Edited by scs787