**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 8, 2016 -> 10:50 PM)
Jim Cornette up in here!

I feel I am more central than Jim Cornette, but come on. All the original members are gone right? Let it go.

Remember when superkicks were finishers? Me neither because the Young Bucks ruined the move. I feel like going full Cornette up in here.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 9, 2016 -> 09:33 AM)
I feel I am more central than Jim Cornette, but come on. All the original members are gone right? Let it go.

Remember when superkicks were finishers? Me neither because the Young Bucks ruined the move. I feel like going full Cornette up in here.

I'm just never going to agree with you about the Bucks so I'll just leave you and your traditionalist, old man views alone. :P

And even though Fale and Tonga are still around I do agree with you on the Bullet Club in general. That said, NJPW still owns the rights to the name and it's a cash cow for them merchandising wise so I'm sure it's not going away any time soon.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 9, 2016 -> 11:35 AM)
I'm just never going to agree with you about the Bucks so I'll just leave you and your traditionalist, old man views alone. :P

And even though Fale and Tonga are still around I do agree with you on the Bullet Club in general. That said, NJPW still owns the rights to the name and it's a cash cow for them merchandising wise so I'm sure it's not going away any time soon.

I realize the Bucks are big so you're not alone in liking an awful team that just rips ff 90s stuff to get over. 😁

And I don't blame NJPW for keeping Bullet Club around for your reasons. I'm just saying they're not that interesting anymore of intimidating.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 9, 2016 -> 02:14 PM)
Do you care about Dana Brooke?

I saw that. She hasn't wrestled since she got hurt vs Asuke months and months ago, right? Not a horrible idea to bring her up to pair with Emma again. They had good chemistry and Dana is a decent talker for being so new on the scene.

Wait, Brian doesn't like the Young Bucks???? How do I block him???????? His views are now irrelevant!

Kenny Omega is God as well. Not as good a wrestler as AJ/Devitt but dude oozes charisma.

Also just saw that Adam Cole joined(which may have prompted your response), and Adam Cole is awesome.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 9, 2016 -> 07:18 PM)
Enzo getting hurt may be the best thing for Big Cass' career. Vince is going to push that guy to the moon.

I hope they don't over expose him. I like the dude a lot but he's got a ways to go, he doesn't need to be pushed to the moon yet.

QUOTE (scs787 @ May 9, 2016 -> 07:28 PM)
I'm not sure I can post in here any longer. No clue how anyone can dislike the young bucks.

I definitely get how, I just don't agree with it. I find them incredibly fun and entertaining but there's going to be plenty of people who don't like their schtick which is fine. No point in arguing about it either cause it really is just a matter of taste.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:06 AM)
So supposedly the Honolulu house show next month includes Nakamura-Cena and Owens-Lesnar...

Asuka vs Charlotte announced too. It's gonna be a Bash at the Beach themed network special apparently. Can't imagine Summerslam topping that card.

Also, Adam Rose arrested for domestic abuse, in case there was any question on whether he would be released soon, he answered that.

Emma injures her back at a Live event. Currently undergoing tests to determine the extent of her injuries.

Sucks for her after finally getting back on the main roster and not that goofy character.

Hope she is well enough to be on the outside for Dana and let Dana do the match work.