**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 4, 2016 -> 09:59 PM)
Well, stop trying to make this Reigns thing happen would be a start

Typically when a guy has control for the night, like a celeb, they do special things. They could have at least shown Shane and had him take credit for these debuts and maybe even mention how he thought they were good enough when no one else did. Again I don't know but it really had no different feel to it.

No Ambrose, Lesnar, HHH, Stephanie, Undertaker, Cena or Rollins. I did enjoy Enzo and Cass. That was about it

Let it play out. I'm sure Shane will get some mic time next week. In the future though I prefer the whole GM/Authority thing to stay off camera for the most part. Like Regal in NXT...........I will miss Steph though(unless Trips/Steph does SD).

Just seeing AJ, Owens, Cesare, and in a way Zayn in the title picture along with some fun call ups like Crews and Enso/Cass made it a solid Raw for me.

QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 4, 2016 -> 07:35 PM)
Who warned the audience? Ive never been to a WWE live event where the crowd could hear the announcers

I meant they were warning the tv audience.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 01:53 PM)
Shane running raw again tonight, pretty hilarious given the story for mania but oh well.

We'll see what they make official tonight but the Payback card is looking pretty damn strong.

I will be going to payback :)

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 01:55 PM)
I will be going to payback :)

Styles-Reigns

KO-Zayn

Jericho-Ambrose

Enzo and Cass-Dudley's

Charlotte-Natalya

Wyatts-LON(Meh)

Becky-Emma

Not sure what New Day does and not sure if they pull the trigger on KO-Zayn yet but either way, pretty fun card there.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 01:53 PM)
Shane running raw again tonight, pretty hilarious given the story for mania but oh well.

We'll see what they make official tonight but the Payback card is looking pretty damn strong.

IF YOU LOSE TO TAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FAMILY AND THE BUSINESS

*loses match to Taker at Wrestlemania*

HERE IS RAW, HAVE FUN

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 02:10 PM)
IF YOU LOSE TO TAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FAMILY AND THE BUSINESS

*loses match to Taker at Wrestlemania*

HERE IS RAW, HAVE FUN

Ha yup. Stupid as hell but I hated the story anyways so I just don't care.