2016-17 NHL Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Feb 19, 2017 -> 09:08 PM)
Has easily replaced Shaw.

He's better than Shaw I think. Team is clicking and it's gonna be a damn shame that the Wild decided to go on an insane streak and we'll get the Blues in the 1st round again. Playoff format is so dumb.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Feb 21, 2017 -> 09:18 PM)
Toews is still really good.

Panic needs to realize that he has it really good hear and deserves a raise, but maybe a discount at the team that might of saw something with him.

Not happening. Enjoy this while it lasts.

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Feb 21, 2017 -> 09:15 PM)
Nick Schmaltz looks insanely good tonight. Toews line built out of thin air.

That pass on goal #4 was just sick. Toews with the hatty and five point game, great win.

If neither team gets upset in the 1st round, this is gonna be a great second round series.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 21, 2017 -> 07:40 PM)
That pass on goal #4 was just sick. Toews with the hatty and five point game, great win.

If neither team gets upset in the 1st round, this is gonna be a great second round series.

Amazing game . I know the Toews line got all the points but the the KAP and kid line both looked good too. Hawks are really good when they get their top 2 lines working.

I wonder who they can get at the deadline to help the PK.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 22, 2017 -> 08:41 AM)
I'm fairly convinced that CBJ and MIN are fools gold.

I don't know. I thought MIN looked great the last time the hawks played them but crawford kept them in it.

Last night, the hawks outplayed them in the second but MIN didnt look worried and kept getting chances in the third.

I think they're pretty legitimate.

Still think the hawks can take them down in the playoffs though, I like the way the lines are set up now. Having Hossa and Kruger on the checking line is quite a luxury.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 22, 2017 -> 06:41 AM)
I'm fairly convinced that CBJ and MIN are fools gold.

They look legit to me. Min has a good goalie ,good defense, strong PP , balanced lines from top to bottom. CBJ hard to have as long a winning streak as they did without being legit.

On a different note , my itunes was playing Love will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division and it matched the bounciness of Ms. Upton in your avatar perfectly.