White Sox License plate ideas

Getupstretch39

One idea is take your favorite player, and use his number, like "GO SOX 35" or something like that.

I have a white sox license plate, it is "SOX FN 56" since Buehrle is my favorite player. I would say make sure you get the word "SOX" in there somehow. I wish I could have had "SOXFAN 56" but that was taken, or not allowed, I dont remember the reason they gave me.

https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html

You can type in plates here to see if they're taken. "SOXFAN 56" wouldn't work because it can only be a total of 7 letters/numbers... I think?

I have "CHSOX 56" with White Sox license plate holders and -- no joke -- got pulled over by a cop on the North side who told me (jokingly), "You can't have those plates around here," and then drove away. Never happened again. Once leaving the O'Hare parking lot, the cashier asked me if I was a player and I said, "No, just a fan." Other than that, it hasn't been noticed very often.

If you walk around the Sox parking lots, you can see a lot of personalized plates from Sox fans. Of course, that doesn't help you now.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 01:01 PM)
GRNDR05 or 08

WTF KW

OZ4PREZ

SOXOFF

PODSOUT

GOODGYS

SWISHER or SWISH30

OCABLUV

PUNCHAJ

THOME25

STN2STN

1BADPEN