Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. The whole team overall, really impressed
  3. Always crucial in a short series to get that first win in the opener. Going back to the regular season the Sox have now won 10 of 13.
  4. They're not playing Sunday
  5. Dammit and I donated all of my Sox clothes to Goodwill
  6. This is the sort of win that strikes fear in the heart of Jo Adell and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
  7. Im seeing a lot of people online confused because the white sox supposedly have the worst bullpen. Our bullpen has actually become our biggest strength
  8. surprisingly my BP never went higher than 114/78 today lmao, if I had to nitpick anything today because that's what I do šŸ˜‚ Pham starting over Sam, not sure I liked that one Not having Hicks or Hudson warmed up to start the 3rd, just in case Hagen lost the first batter As far as Cleveland, I'm surprised Vogt used Messick in GM1 instead of Williams, rest vs rust definitely affected Cleveland. Now the Sox get to face Williams with a win under their belt, so advantage Sox? I haven't checked the updated odds yet
  9. Like seeing the maturity of Sox rookie pitchers.
  10. 3 appears to be his max, if we're lucky.
  11. we complained all year about our pitching development and now we have two young studs peaking at the right time. God works in mysterious ways.
  12. I didn't notice that. They seemed to have a lot of good things to say about this team. But nothing beats Bozo Berman from the 2005 ALDS for blatantly rooting against the White Sox on a playoff broadcast. Ohhh noooo!!!! Everybody's safe!😭😭😭
  13. One of my best friends is a Guards fan and he is shocked right now. They really didn't know Taylor IS THAT GUY.
  14. I love these media questions "Grant Taylor JUST threw 50 pitches..." Yea, "Just" as in last Tuesday. Clowns.
  15. Will making the right moves every time to get out of bases loaded jams make it seem that way. We definitely have a horseshoe up our ass right now and that's a good thing.
  16. We had an elite staff that year that did historic things. This is certainly different but I know what you're saying.
  17. It will be Monday but I’m not sure they can count on him. Another off day on Tuesday. What we could use is a nice 6 or 7 innings from one of our starters
  18. I did. But I thought it would be 4+ from Smith...
  19. The pope needs it. He's gathering the Sox power like Goku with the spirit bomb.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.