All Activity
Past hour
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Look if there was a pay feed to hear Ozzie's thoughts live during a game, I would be all over it.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I say put mics in front of Chuck and Ozzie during the broadcasts and let whatever happens happen.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I like it. Last four series of the year against a team from Houston, a late-surging Cleveland squad, Boston, and a team from LA. (Just a slightly different order)!
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
the yahoo article isn't official?
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I'd be totally shocked if they called up any of them especially McDougal since he walked the world in his only appearance. The bullpen started to get better once guys like Hagen and Hicks stopped walking so many guys.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
- Wild Card Round Discussion
Excellent question - is this from an actual source or more copy/pasted AI slop?- Wild Card Round Discussion
None of our pitching matchups have been announced yet. It was a prediction posted as fact and now everyone's runnin with it lol.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Sox have been pretty steady one way or another since the bad start ended. They rarely have any momentum winning or losing. Unfortunately the bad string of games when the Sox got to 9 games over .500 made then drop to only 2 games above. They recovered to go 7-3 in their last 10 to finish 6 games above but that bad stretch along with Cleveland having a really good final 35 game stretch going 24-11 was our downfall for not winning the Division. Hitting went through a bad stretch, pitching too with fatigue/ minor inuries being a factor. Colson still in a huge slump. It's been a while since Peters and Antonacci hit a HR. Beni ended his little HR drought in the last game and Mune has leveled up finally. I just don't feel as strongly about hitting RHP as I used to. But I think it's improved against LHP with Grichuk still being crazy good and Doyle surging. Not sure Pham will make the playoff roster for the Wild Card series since Houston is a RH starting pitching dominant . Some guys are just going to have to step up. Seems like when we lose in the playoffs the hitting falters most. But if we can win some close games while scoring 4-8 runs we have a shot to beat them. Our relief pitching has to hold a lead once we get one.- Broadcast schedule
My local listing has every game but the Sox and Cubs......tomorrow. Hopefully I can get the radio stream from MLB.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Davis Martin.... oh boy- Wild Card Round Discussion
Astros will be going with a bullpen game for game 1.- Wild Card Round Discussion
If you're using 3 starters (no bullpen games) and it's a short 3-game series anyway, do you carry 9 relievers (12 pitchers total) and an extra bench bat like Pham the first round?- Broadcast schedule
But they do for OOM playoff games at times.- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Anyone but Zach Zaidman. 🤢 🤮- Where's the gamethread at? Rocks 'N Sox, 2:10 CT
@ron883 you got tomorrow. (and hopefully at least a few more after that!)- Broadcast schedule
Good. Keep clown ass Jason as far away from this as possible. Dude was practically crying after we swept the Tigers.- Wild Card Round Discussion
wait, where are you seeing this? edit: https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-wild-card-preview-series-predictions-x-factors-and-more-for-red-sox-yankees-cubs-padres-phillies-braves-and-white-sox-astros-001627858.html- Broadcast schedule
Not on Sunday. I can watch the Cardinals and the Suns, So that's where I've been, the living room.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Yes -- let's be the travesty that forces baseball to change its playoff format!- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I can totally get behind Adam Amin as the PBP guy- Doomers, panicans, optimists and everybody betwixt - do the Sox make the playoffs? (8/25/2026 poll)
Prophetic- Wild Card Round Discussion
Houston has the clear pitching advantage in all three games, but each one is definitely winnable. Let’s do this s%*#.- Wild Card Round Discussion
He's got really good stuff, outside of Hagen I think I'm most excited about Sandlin as a future rotation piece. Definitely need a short leash with him if he pitches this week though so there is no repeat of the Detroit game a couple weeks ago.- Wild Card Round Discussion
guessing he will only go 3 max - Wild Card Round Discussion