All Activity
Past hour
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
2020 doesnt count as a real playoff- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Just backing you up.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
So was I. Not relevant to the post I was responding to, though, which said they won game 1, which they did not.- Podcast thread
I don't listen to a lot of podcasts and have gravitated to Dan Bernstein. I was never a fan but kind of like him in his own world. I am certainly looking into the one's you posted on.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Let’s hope Burke gets through some innings. Bullpen decisions are going to be a little scary without Taylor and Smith- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I alluded to Smith's work in the college world series. Not sure it means anything but I thought it could not hurt.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Solid job by the pitching staff and some really patient ABS. Ill enjoy the win - but it shouldn't have been as close as it was. We really are lacking getting that dagger hit for over a month now.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Hatewatch of the cubs post game last night was hilarious.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
They won game 3 in 2021 in Chicago. I was there.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Completely off my radar but I love this idea.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
ooops meant 2020 started by Giolito then Keuchel debacle then Crochet/Rodon debacle only hit that stands out was LuBomb "With nobody on and one out, Venable went to Sean Newcomb, and that was the only call that really backfired. He gave up a single to Lucas Spence, and then a two-out, no-doubt two-run shot to pinch-hitting Nelson Velázquez which made it a 5-2 game. (The gopher ball was a third consecutive high fastball, so let's see if Teel's pitch-calling is once again alluded to postgame)." soxmachine.com- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
The Sox have been in so few playoff series its easy to recall every game.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Sox lost game 1 in 2021 I was there- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
The pick off. I was sitting behind 1st base.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Just remember Carlos Guillen and all the Sox power hitters being totally shut down that bunt/squeeze play to end series- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
1959 1983 2021 won the first game- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Sox didn't win game 1 in 2000, they were swept by Seattle- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Looking at the years we won game one and lost the rest specifically.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Off-season target I want the Sox to pursue- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Not to mention 2021- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Time to exorcise the ghosts of 2000 and 2020.- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Yeah, Sox had a game plan, don't chase and mostly did that in the first innings, they got away from it later on but yeah, stay patient, take your walks.Today
- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
His intensity in that first ab was great to see. The Sox wanted this game more and it was obvious. - WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT