Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. This is house money. Hopefully all of you believers put up and made a lot of money, because it was free money for those who believed all along. Just remember Gage and Soxtalk with those millions.
  3. I mean I guess I get it, as I have stayed in my hometown to work remotely when I could probably double my salary (or more) if I was willing to take on an office job in NYC on a daily basis. But Cleveland? I am going to go with my man Jo Noah on this one.
  4. Exactly. We NEED people at the ballpark if we want to play with the big boys long term.
  5. I feel like I felt after the 2008 regular season. Winning the division from the Twins was so rewarding I didn't really feel much when they lost to Tampa in the ALDS. That said this series is much more winnable than that one, Tampa in 2008 was a juggernaut.
  6. Easily the most pleasantly surprising
  7. I think I’d be a little disappointed if they lost to Cleveland because I truly believe the Sox have the better team. But I agree anything from this point forward is just the cherry on top of the most unpredictable season in history
  8. I thought Schriffen improved in his 3 years, he was really bad in his first year but by the end of 2026 I thought he was pretty good and should have been extended and would probably improve even more, I liked his exuberance and felt liked he really cared about the Sox unlike Benetti who grew up a Sox fan but I never felt like he cared that much about the team.
  9. Perhaps he, like me, has the ability to alter the team's performance based on which hat he chooses to wear, which room he chooses to watch the game from, etc. It's a lot of pressure in its own right.
  10. Why? Over the season our starters have a better ERA than there’s in our matchups with them. I’d much rather face them then what NY could throw at us.
  11. Surprisingly I’m not nervous at all. Team has had an incredible year. Even if they lose this series, I won’t be disappointed.
  12. He's a beast in the playoffs though.
  13. I don't understand how anyone can love Cleveland so much to pass on millions of dollars to play there when he could have easily played for any other team in any other city.
  14. Well luckily you won’t have a bat in your hands and the players don’t seem too bothered by pressure!
  15. Today

  16. got to take at least one of these games. I am nervous facing their pitchin
  17. The Cubs lost 101 in 2012 and drew 2.88M. The next year, they lost 96 games and drew 2.64M. They haven't drawn fewer than 2.64M people since 1997. The Rockies and Angels also draw well even when they're bad. On the other hand, since 1994, the only times the Sox have drawn more than 2.5M were 2006-2008.....and they needed a 163rd game to get just barely over 2.5M in '08. This fan base can't afford to engage in gatekeeping.
  18. What about someone that was over promoted and will be just fine financially? John got a chance many better announcers never will and he blew it in various ways.
  19. I feel bad for him...but he was not good at his job and it was obvious to most. So I am happy it appears we may have a new PXP guy in our future.
  20. Front Office SportsWhite Sox Announcer John Schriffen’s Status With Team Unc...With his contract set to expire following the 2026 season, White Sox announce John Schriffen’s status with the team is uncertain.
  21. Agree...however I do give props to George for hiring someone to do a job George wasn't going to do well...ended up creating a problem since he hired the wrong guy and now they are stuck in this mess!
  22. Hasn't it been stated that Warren's involvement in the Vikings stadium is pretty exaggerated?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.