All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
OFC most K's doesn't necessarily mean lowest value surely Reynolds and Dunn were closer to 0 war values
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Thome J.Franco Shoeless Joe Lofton Manny Ramirez Belle (Alomars) all started careers in CLE and later joined Sox just did identifying batting silhouettes game on TBS
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
As I said...I hope he hits 4 HRs tonight! Just odd that this is who we are relying upon in the 5th slot...I want to be very wrong!
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
He had almost 2 WAR how is this even a statement being made?
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
We have reached the stomach in knots stage
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
The same guy who homered against Cleveland’s starter once and almost did again in the other game against him.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
So we get this same shitty broadcasting crew when we advance?
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Ah - that’s right. One of those things where your brain takes two memories and merges them together. 😆
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Jo Adell just said it on the TBS pregame, “First couple of days the heart rate was going and had to find a way to slow that down…” It’s exactly what all our guys experienced yesterday. They MUST adjust now. Whoever plays more poised and composed wins. We’ll be able to tell in the first couple innings who has ice in their veins. GO SOX!!!
-
MLB Proposes 154-Game Schedule, Best of 7 Division Series
That's true. I'm actually not against the idea of going back to a 154-game schedule. Fewer games to burn out pitchers arms. Built in off days make scheduling rain out make ups easier. I was just trying to figure out why the owners would want this. I suppose other than the teams like the Yankees, Dodgers, and Padres who have packed houses every night, having 4 fewer home games on weeknights during the year isn't going to make a huge dent in attendance. Is Shore Capital Private Equity Field at the Railyards still going to be worth the money for Ishbia with only 77 home games? 😜
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Lets end this s%*# today and then get to bitching about the Sox ALCS home schedule starting at 5pm for games
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
With 31 homers and 87 RBIs it wasn’t close to the worst, what he did was break the record for most Ks which was pretty bad.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
He had the worst season in MLB history
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Don't stop get it get it
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
I saw this thread bumped just now and was like wait a minute did I completely screw up game time and we already won?
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I don't mind Pham in the lineup. Feel like a few of the young guys were a little too amped up last night. He's been here before.
-
MLB Proposes 154-Game Schedule, Best of 7 Division Series
And more night playoff games, better ratings, more revenue generated, etc.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I’ve been saying it since July, I’m not sold on Colson. I really wish he would come around, for his sake and ours and I feel bad for the kid, but it looks bleak. I know it’s only his second year .. but …. You fill in the blank. I sincerely hope he hits the game winner tonight but I’m doubtful.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I hope so...I hope he hits 4!!!
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Update on peavy44/killer k. He got kicked out by security yesterday because he was going after fans for chanting "f*** the packers".
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
It would more significant if the Pope says that, no reflection on Tom
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Got a good feeling about tonight.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Im calling a Pham HR tonight.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
We’ve heard this story all year.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
All I can say is to repeat the sage words of Tom Paciorek: "God bless the White Sox..."