All Activity
Past hour
-
2026 MLB Catch All (Non Sox, Non AL Central)
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/50136089/wrigleyville-rooftop-owner-fight-chicago-cubs
Today
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
There will be zero heat on Getz as long as JR owns this team. The day Ishbia buys the team, the heat index goes from 0 degrees to inferno. Getz will be toast on day 1 of the new ownership.
-
Fire Chris Getz
2030. You piled on, also. I've challenged everyone here to tell me about how they asked to be fired when their boss was fired because they were also "heavily involved" in their boss's ineptitude. Nobody ever did. That's not a thing. Stop clowning yourself.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Guardians 4-5 at home vs. Sox 4-4 on the road 8-9 overall
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
"He made a series of moves so poor it restricted his ability to do even more damage" isn't exactly going to be a go to quote on the MLB Executive of the Year plaque/trophy.
-
Fire Chris Getz
WE Nobody ever said it should take 6 1/2 years to build a contender Your favorite mod made a sarcastic comment about contending by 2029 and you decided to run with it. You also realize if CLE wins tmrw it will be a 4/26 occurrence in MLB history. 13% probability isn't going to win any Nobel Prizes...even in authoritarian states. Also, Getz was heavily involved in producing 3 consecutive years of historic ineptitude from his position as Asst. GM.
-
Fire Chris Getz
The fact that the White Sox are playing in game 5 of the ALDS says to me that Chris Getz should be given the Nobel Peace Prize, the Congressional Medal of Honor, 2 Emmies and his own franchise on the condition that he teach all the other teams how to be as great. Do I sound bitter? I haven't paid for a drink or sobered up since the regular season ended. Cub fans kidnap me and make me watch them burn all their Cub stuff because my happiness has converted them to being Sox fans. I try to walk 2 miles every day, but I can't go more than about 10 steps before I'm hoisted up on a mob's shoulders, and they carry me into another tavern. Crazy stuff.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Its so "glorious" yet you come on here bitter, foaming at the mouth because Green Line has a different opinion that makes you uncomfortable. Makes a lot of sense. I wont even get into how embarrassingly, historically wrong your takes on the trade deadline were because everyone knows what happened there. Hopefully you can enjoy the game tomorrow regardless of the fact that Chris Getz is awful at his job.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Yes, that record keeps skipping back to me being right, incessantly. What opinion of mine is insane? That a GM who got a team to the playoffs 4 years ahead of schedule shouldn't be fired because one grump is sad? LOL. You should be sending Chris Getz flowers every day for giving you no reason to complain about anything. Randos in my neighborhood high five me on my evening walk every day because of my White Sox hat. It's glorious. North side. Edgewater. People just yelling out "Go Sox", happy as can be. But yeah, Chris Getz should be fired. Because he ruined something you set up and worked for. LOL.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Where in this post did I say anything about your prediction for this season? Try reading more closely. Youre wrong 99% of the time.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Biggest test to date and while they’ve bounced back all year - they haven’t been able to land THE punch against one team… the team they’re playing. It’s time to shine.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Why don't you quote me? I said I wouldn't be surprised if this team won 82 games. They won 84. Last season, I picked a date about 5 weeks out, predicted their win-loss record, and nailed it. So it sounds like you hate when people are right. Which I am, often.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Folks like you make this place better. Hopefully the Sox pull down game 5 and the tone will shift. It gets old when there’s nothing left to talk about so people resort to personal attacks and fucking nonsense. Anyone in that realm can shut the f*** up. 😆
-
Fire Chris Getz
You are in the dictionary next to the term "broken record". Learn to enjoy things without needing validation constantly. It shouldnt upset you so much to see that not everyone agrees with your insane opinions. I know you're old as dirt, but sometimes even an old dog can learn a new trick.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Of course it's "debatable" whether he's a bad GM or not. He completely rebuilt the organization in 2 years. They're in the playoffs a good 4 years before many here were assuring us they'd have losing records until. Your takes are like how I s%*# when I can't undo my belt fast enough. Seriously, find a trolling sensei. Your game sucks.
-
Fire Chris Getz
WestEddy, you show up here every year lecturing on how good the Sox are going to be, so stuff it. In 2024 you said the same crap, look how that turned out. I'd call it trolling but I dont personally attack like you do. You are the worst prognosticator Ive ever seen.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Yes, making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs when many were predicting the team to be challenging for a 4th 100-loss season is a total failure. LOL. Dude, you need to take trolling classes, or something. Maybe there's a School of Troll in your neighborhood. Sign up. This is feeble.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Again, I don't mind the cash. I do mind wasting a prospect to save 10 million. It's stupid if we have a ton of money to spend.
-
Fire Chris Getz
And it could be a 90 win team if they take the next step.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
You just wait until you get your laugh react. That will teach you
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I am glad to see you learned a new word today next to arrogance in the dictionary. Besides that, this is the same lies and made up BS you keep pushing. You have to work for political figures with the made up garbage.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Getting rid of Stone would be so dumb. He's a legend on the mound and in the booth.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I miss posts like this with my inability to log into the site cept when I'm at a library or place of business when my soxtalk link works. The mean tone posts. That said, with greg being gone an entire season basically have you been a.) glad he's been gone. b.) sad that he's gone. c.) so much happier not reading his weird takes. d.) nostalgic remembering he always stood up for Dwyane Wise and Dye and Konerko when he was done and people were on him to retire. Ralph Garr forever! Go Sox.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Praying for assistance sounds good ... I remember riding my bike to my Mt. Greenwood Little League games (parents didn't come to their kids' events back in the day so we rode ourselves) with my cleats tied over the handlebars, and as a 10 or 11 year old (I was not as nervous as a seasoned 12 year old) praying, 'Please God let me make all the plays at third base. If you do I'll (fill in the blank, pray more, go to church more, be nicer to my sibs, etc).' ... Seriously folks, I see no way the Sox can win game five. Our pitching staff is mediocre to begin with and now is out of gas; the Guardians fans will be beyond loud (meaning our pitchers will prolly walk a lot of hitters and throw meat); our manager has been doing dumb stuff like starting Pham. ... If Sox do win remember my pick to click: Vargas. ... I may be guaranteeing a Cleveland victory but I sure hope for a White Sox victory. If we win I will be kind to all for a week.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
How the heck is this stat available? AI? What a world when a stat like this can be unearthed.