Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I'm out of the loop, can you elaborate?
  3. I have a beer walk on Saturday, going from house to house trying craft beers and eating food. As excited as I am about that, I hope each house has the game playing. Last year, several houses had the Cubs game on, and I got to see the Brewers beat the hell out of them. Regardless, I will be drinking a lot of Saturday...for one reason or another.
  4. That travel seemed to have particularly affected PCA and Alex Bergman - Combined 0 for 13.
  5. I was curious on his Velo and if he was rushed back. I am still a fan of Garrett
  6. It was ugly but maybe not quite as bad as his box score looks. I didnt see velocities on his fastball, he gave up a lot of hits but seemed like relatively soft contact. I was sort of half watching that on TV2 and sox lockerroom celebration on TV1
  7. That’s the team’s payoff for STROKIN’ all season long.
  8. This is my, admittedly non professional, review of his performance
  9. I agree, though it is probably not that big of a deal. Cleveland has plenty of motivation without a quote from a Sox player to inspire them. In any case, this is a year for the young White Sox to learn from their mistakes. If Cleveland manages to use the quote to inspire them, maybe the Sox players will learn not to give their future opponents posterboard material. The current Sox team should have more good seasons in front of them. I don't think that Grifol's did.
  10. Knew part 3 was coming when they put a mic in his face lol
  11. I didn't catch the Yankees-Red Sox game, but I see the box score that Crochet pitched. Anyone have a scouting report on Garrett was he 100% ?
  12. Lmao the honest answer is WE WAS CHEATIN AND HAD TO STOP
  13. 1) Its nice to have one Chicago team still in the MLB Playoffs. That being said, The White Sox Are Coming, Tra La, Tra La! 2) I usually don't pay any attention to Cubs fans in regards to their endless excuses when there team loses. I couldn't help but notice but they seem to have outdone themselves this time. After last nights loss to the Padres I read where they're saying they lost because of too much travel time. They played at Boston over the past weekend and had to fly to Florida to finish the series against Boston. They then flew cross country to San Diego. Because of all that traveling they were burnt out and couldn't perform well because of the traveling. That's a new excuse I've never heard before.
  14. Houston was instantly exposed with Alvarez in LF and Allen at 3rd in the first inning. Who knows if those plays are made and Brown settles in. The Sox need Sam at the top of the order creating havoc, his defense is improving but he still has to come out in late innings.
  15. I think they can get by with it in the ALDS because there are days off after games 1, 2, and 4. If the Sox advance past Cleveland the schedule is completely different in the ALCS with days off only after games 2 and 5.
  16. Second time this week front office “analytics geeks” coming under fire…first was Pete Alonso versus Stearns Contreras also played coy with a question about the team's lineup:
  17. I’m not so sure this strategy is reasonable though. You need starters that can go 6-7 innings every now and then or the bullpen would get burned out.
  18. If you give all the credit to Jerry for this playoff series win, that’s fine. But then, you have to acknowledge that he also owns the Sox 21-year playoff series win drought, which is equally as awful.
  19. Buh bye, SMFD PCA.
  20. I like to think the Sox management are looking to re- shape their whole approach to pitching and roster construction Total moneyball strategy on pitching staff. Get 12-14 good arms out there and get 27 outs every nite as a group effort nitely. 30 million/year starters kill your ability to be nimble. That guy has arm trouble you are screwed. Spread good money among 14 guys with power arms. Everybody can go 2-3 innings and everybody gets plenty of work. The way arms break down these days just spread the risk.
  21. Noted Cubs fan Bruce LeVineLine actually made a decent point on The Score this morning that this series favors Venable and the Sox bullpen as they will have two days of rest between each game. So Venable can go a bit wild with his bullpen usage as he loves to do.
  22. https://www.mlb.com/news/white-sox-win-al-wild-card-series-2026 Merkin "feel good" piece
  23. Today

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.