All Activity
Past hour
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
No by all means, jump off of the cliff because you don't like the way it looks.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
You're marching off a cliff because of beloved aesthetics.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
MLB The Show simulated the playoffs and has us making the World Series! They have us losing in the fall classic but we only need them to be wrong on one simulation for us to hoist the second greatest trophy in all sports.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Alrighty, lets all march off a cliff because of the beloved fWAR. Lol.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I find the obsession with K on a 2.8 fWAR player bizarre. I get you don't like seeing a SS with 230K and 30+ HR, but it adds up the same as a slap hitting Ozzie guillen's best years.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Wouldn’t mind swapping Peters for Teel but he Teel has been drawing a lot of walks too and getting on base so don’t really have an issue with it- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I have no issues with this line-up. This line-up is deep and if Colson does anything could be explosive- Staff work with Doyle
- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Key word in my post, recently. Your colson obsession is weird. Yes, Id be fine with Meidroth at short if it meant the black hole was kept out of the lineup.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Probably a different look… the podcast she’s got that “just woke up and rolled out of bed” look. Jake better watch out. 😆- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
She was just on MLB Network with the Astros' dugout reporter.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Brooke is looking especially fly on today’s podcast. 👀🔥😆- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Well I root for the Sox regardless. But it's a lot easier for me to root for White Sox Chase Meidroth than White Sox Paul DeJong or Jake Amaya or whatever.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
He was the 14th best defender in all of baseball by FGs this year. Put your eye test away old man.- 2026 Old Sock Drawer
- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I’m still rooting for laundry. You could give me a list of people with Chinese language symbols on their backs next season and I’ll be fine if everyone left other than the Japanese guy because he’s a riot.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Colson hasnt even been a good defender recently so no I wouldnt.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
That's a season stats and likely skewed if whatever stat you are using didn't account for games started by openers. This is a short series where guys like Kay will pitch in relief if they need him to and the first game is vitally important in a 3 game series. ANd their game 1 starter is an opener too so he isn't going long. So that leaves game 2 and possibly a game 3.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Ozzie said something in one of the final pre/post game shows...along the lines of the past few years, he wasn't a Sox fan (I take this as him being dramatic about how pathetic those teams were). But this season is obviously different. This season, he said, he's not a fan of the Sox but he's a fan of these guys. Or something like that, it's hard to parse Ozz-ese. I agree with the sentiment though. I root for Sox players because I'm a Sox fan, but the 2026 team is filled with players I want to root for who just so happen to be White Sox. Reminds me more of the Sox teams when I was a kid in the mid-late 90s and early 00s.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
You guys calling for Meidroth at SS would be up in arms the first time a ball Colson gets to goes through.Today
- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Good point that his last handful of games he was probably playing hurt. I had forgotten about that.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Peters hasnt been right since he ran into the wall. I have much more faith in him turning it around than Colson has been abysmal for months now. He really shouldnt be in the starting lineup.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Don't like Meidroth that low but its understandable if by the time he bats it could be a LH RP in there. Peters, Braden & Benintendi better make me eat my words and crush the RH SP. I just rather have one of our best hitters period nearer the top or middle . Guess they felt they had to go with Montgomery but don't like that either .Their 2 best September hitters by OPS are on the bench Grichuk and Doyle. They have to out homer the Astros in their own park.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I notice that Blubaugh had reverse splits this season, so that must be part of what the Astros are thinking about with him starting the game. Of course, Hagen also has reverse splits (which is technically good for this lineup) but I don't really believe that will be true in the long run. - WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread