Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I'll have to root for him, afterall he is an Angel. But I hope he sucks until they leave Chicago.
  2. Its on the website...download it. Its pure gold
  3. Long story short, a buddy of mine is like an insomniac so he calls me up to tell me about the funniest infomertial that he's ever seen. I turn on the TV and was like oh my god this is awesome. Found the website and I couldn't not share this with the rest of the world
  4. Also, want to add, unfortunately, the hot chick thread will probably be removed. After looking at the bandwith useage stats I noticed that it takes up a huge amount of the bandwith from the site. Unless I can learn a way to compress an individual thread, then unfortunately It will be put into a forum where it can't be viewed, but if the site goes dedicated sooner or later, then it can once again be up.
  5. To add to this, the rotating banner caused the banner to load each time you refreshed the site. If I had to guess it probably caused a 20%-40% increase in bandwith alone. The banner is back to loading just once per visit, which is Great. It also means the site will load faster.
  6. The site hit its bandwith limit so in the next few days I'll be working on compressing a lot of images and stuff like that. The big culprits to it from what I can tell were the hot chick thread because the pictures on the thread are HUGE and a lot of them are hosted on the server as well as the rotating banner which causes the banner to be loaded fresh everytime. I Think this minor adjustments will cut bandwith down by 30% or so which should keep the site on the current hosting plan. However, the bandwith was upgraded and tomorrow the site will be going to a static IP address and there will be about 10 minutes of down time when that happens. I was told it was going to be done either Saturday Night or Sunday night depending on when the staff can easily get it done. Anyway, thinks should be rolling again
  7. Well obviously, someones dad is missing out.
  8. http://www.healthstep.com/
  9. Chisoxfn replied to The Beast's topic in SLaM
    Howard Stern Lookout
  10. Spaceballs
  11. At least Brady showed some potential. Its the only bright side I could see to the season. That and Julius Jones playing good, but he still didn't get enough carries.
  12. Shutup people, this really was a challenge for me. I'm sorry I can't be Steve, but who the hell can top his badass sigs anyway. Seriously, I love Steve's sigs. I'd love to get a version from you Steve with the pics I got.
  13. My thing on Nanita's recent hot streak is take away his 8-8 streak and you'll notice he's like 4 for 18 which isn't exactly spectacular. It seems to me that those two games are really getting people excited. I'd like to see him consistently get some 2 hit nights and then I'll start talking about him.
  14. From what I hear they individually announce the players when they run out onto the field? If so this is a great idea, its how they have done it in Anaheim for years and it gives the fans a reason to cheer the players they really like or in my case boo Eckstein like hell.
  15. Welcome aboard
  16. Oh he'll suck...just look at my member title
  17. That looks pretty sweet
  18. Its my new ploy. I had the Reed avatar up over the summer. What happened, he hurt his wrists. Then I went with nanita and he basically sucked. So I'm thinking, my avatar curses whoever is put in the picture. Maybe it means Radke will get lit up I know you like my badass new sig too Yep, thats my work at its finest
  19. Thats pretty damn badass how he responded.
  20. I think the Sox gave Ginter quite a bit of time. Things just didn't pan out and he needed a change of scenery.
  21. Nope, you were right too. I guess their was some type of problem with the board this morning. The good thing is everything looks like its all back to normal again
  22. Luckily I don't need to wish upon a shooting star for something like that
  23. I'm useless on these things too, but just wanted to say welcome back KT. By the way, I can't stand seeing your sig right now, it just gives me flashbacks of this past college football season..man was it brutal.
  24. Oh thats odd. I didn't know they had anything that really controlled the site sine everything is basically installed on the server. I should know these things, but I guess maybe one of their scripts is still pulled from their main site or something and thats what caused the downtime.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.