Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Sox Get Cameron!!!
Don't worry...welcome aboard.
-
Anyone else working right now?
Hell...NO and thank goodness I'm not in retail. I played golf this morning, football after that...then had to get my cell phone fixed. Just swithced to a new service since you can keep the same cell number now and they f***ed it all up and for a day no one could call my cell...but on the plus side they are giving me a free camera phone because of the problem...so it should be badass
-
Lions beat Packers
Ya, I was telling my uncle and dad how I thought they looked sweet.
- I'm outta here
-
Sox want Castillo
U realize what would be sweet. The Sox unloading Konerko and Koch and then spending that 14 mill on Castillo and Tejada, you'd probably need more like 16 mill to get the two of them, but that would be an amazing middle infield for a while. Then add Colon, move Ordonez and prospect, whoever is needed, to get the Soriano/Johnson deal and the Sox would be SET. Castillo Soriano Thomas Tejada Johnson Carlos Lee ETC
-
Icons
U mean like a Soxtalk.com logo?
-
Lions beat Packers
Beautiful game by the Lions. And that almost was a hell of an ending...one more yard and Fisher has that for a touchdown.
-
Hey Ladies
LMAO...I didn't realize I typed that wrong, I was implying your nickname was impotent...but either way I'm confident I can get a girl to have multiple...oh ya..
- Hey Ladies
-
Sox want Castillo
I see it happening if they unload Jose Valentin, or some other contracts. Like I say if KW can pull some trades and those guys are still on the market, you may see the Sox more active then ever before. BUt its gonna be incredibly difficult to move those guys.
-
Hey Ladies
Just point the ladies to Mr. Chisoxfn....
-
Violent video games are training children to kill
Damn...I must be a super mad talented killing machine then, considering all the violence i've watched on tv, mixed with the fact that I've played GTA and some other violent games. It all started with Contra...damn them for making me a killer :lol What a bunch of bs.
-
Upset City
Georgia Tech is a pretty good team (4-0), but losing to Charlotte can't say much, although Charlotte was on fire. Iowa is now 2-0 after beating drake . Pierre Pierce has been playing very good, but the Hawks have their first test on the 29th against Louisville and I think its televised
-
Scott Scheoneweis
I never thought much of Bittner. Thought of him as a soft-tosser but that was who Stoneman really wanted in the deal and If I recall, Glover isn't expected to be back.
-
Jeremy Reed
I think Reed will be solid. At his best I see him like a healthy Darrin Erstad, which is a pretty damn good all around player. At the worse, I see him as a good defensive, good running, good obp, solid slap hitter. I think he's gonna have a solid to great career.
-
Caple Column on Sox Scout
Wow, what a story. Wish him and his family the best. It really puts things in perspective. Sometimes people forget that baseball is just a game, its something you play to get away from your problems if you have any and just have fun. Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone And Greg, your gonna be busy all year cause it looks like the Jayhawks are gonna be better then usual, well if yesterdays game against MSU was any indication. Wow did they look good.
-
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...hope you all get fat on turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie...yummm
-
Yo! HB Apu!
Happy 21st Apu...hope you remember it
-
Soxtalk updates?
Ya, that and the post per day will be brought back
-
Steff, my friend
Its cause your the coolest..
-
Steff, my friend
Ya, I'm going back and doing that right now. The ban settings are improved on this version, especially with a clean install. I just had to re-enter the banned Ip addies and just did that.
-
Steff, my friend
Detective 2k4 does excellent work We know from IP addies.
-
Sox Get Cameron!!!
Mike Cameron would be the best centerfielder in the American League if he was playing half his games at the Cell. Mark my words on that, his road OPS last year was around .876, which last I checked wasn't too far from Magglio or Carlos Lee. Better yet Cameron had a .333 OBP last year and that would defiantely go up playing away from Safeco and I think he may be just as good as Torri Hunter with the glove and he ain't any worse. Mike Cameron would be one of the best acquisitions the Sox could make, especially if they deal Lee or Maggs. I'd rather give Cameron 4-5 mill (Which is all he'll get) then Lee 7 mill.
-
Your Offseason Wish List
Oh Buehrle, well I don't figure on him going anywhere. I would like to see the Sox give him a long term deal though. Buehrle is gonna be here for a while, I firmly believe that. I don't buy into this deal him to St. Louis crap and if we are, we'll do it during his last season here. He's relatively cheap, very good, and very young...I'll take my chances and see if he wants to stick around.
-
Scott Scheoneweis
Scho is definately a power pitcher. That article seems to mention one of two things. That Scho will be the 4th because Garland is now the 5th. Or that the Sox aren't going to go after anyone, but it mentions how KW is looking for a top of the rotation guy, which would obviously bump him down.