Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I went with Colon...he's the best out there. Vazquez would be nice, but his arm scares the heck out of me. He seems like an injury waiting to happen.
  2. MURCIE J For those that are unaware of Murcie, otherwise known as Mark. He was an admin for us for a long time, and the right hand man of Mario and I. No longer will he be our right hand man, but a part of the Soxtalk TEAM. Alex, Mark, and I will be running things as a team and of course we couldn't do it without everyone else that helps out. Mark brings a special attitude that I think only Mark has. Not only is he hillarious, but he brings great ideas and confidence to the table. Of course Mario is also part of this brain trust, and one day we hope to build a new White Sox News Site, one better then before. Anyway its great to have Mark back
  3. Sig

    Chisoxfn replied to SuperSteve's topic in How Does That Work?
    Nice
  4. Haigwood and Rodriguez are both studs. I hope the two of them can get healthy and find themselves back on the fast track. With Haigwood you are right, it was something non throwing related.
  5. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    Prell, whatever your talking about..pm it to me. I am completely lost at what is going on, but that link you post isn't something that will be tolerated.
  6. Hayden was awesome...and Ferentz is taking what Hayden built him and bringing it to a new level
  7. Chisoxfn replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    What the heck happened, I just banned prell for that post that made anyone that click it have to restart their comoputer.
  8. That and he has tremendous size. He's like 6'4 and built like a house. Don't know if he could make it to the NFL, but I'd at least say he can now get a further education and do something he enjoys. I think he realized with all the rehab there was still no guarantee and for all I know he had a timeline in his mind and if it didn't work out he'd go to school.
  9. That happened last season, although some people thought he may come back.
  10. Crede had a damn good 2nd half of the season, plays great defense and was one of the only players that always moved guys over. He is so far from the problem. And Jose Valentin and his .239 AVG or whatever pathetic number it was, is not more valuable then Crede. Crede is a better defensive 3rd baseman and a better offensive one. And he doesn't make a ridiculous 5 mill.
  11. Todays game was solid...but Cartwright is an idiot. Heinrich needs to be out there a lot more when Crawford isn't around because Pippen can't guard a point guard. All those threes were on Pippen when they busted open that huge lead. Heinrich is looking better the past few games and I like his play. I think he's going to be pretty good. I think the Bulls pull out of this rut, but I sure as hell hope the rumors aren't true and were gonna deal our best player other then Chandler to the Knicks. I could give a damn about those that say how great Curry is, Chandler and Crawford are the guys I like. Both have shown a hell of a lot more work ethic and hustle then Curry does. On the bright side, Curry looks like he's actually trying to get boards the past two or three games, which is a novel concept.
  12. Bills Dolphins Panthers Titans Browns Eagles Chiefs Saints Rams Colts Broncos Vikings Packers Seahawks Patriots Steelers
  13. Very interesting. I wouldn't be shocked if hte Sox non tendered Scho. If they do so, could they still sign him after that? Cause Sho is due to make more then he is worth, imo. I wouldn't be against a Perez and Itzuris swap because I happen to like both and think it would be good for our future. If that were to happen I still think the Sox need to move Konerko no matter what, so who else would be interested in him.
  14. Chisoxfn replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Thats cool...still got to learn how to use it more, but cool. I also noticed now you can add your own personal photo in the profile.
  15. I was just ass pissed when OSU and Iowa met..albeit Iowa should of killed them. I seriously think if Iowa played like they did today, they beat any team in the big ten. But thats probably my bias
  16. That Saturday off sure paid off
  17. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in How Does That Work?
    Jurassic
  18. Ok, I'll set it up and move the two current polls into there. Then you can make like an intro topic wiht the brackets and any info you want to inform on it such as voting hours and such and I will pin it on the subforum Sound good?
  19. One other suggestion enlies with creating a subforum. I'll make a test one right now giving you all an example of one. You tell me.
  20. No, its not possible. Maybe we should do like 4 polls each day and then close and lock the polls and then another 4 the next day. That way the entire board doesn't get full.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.