Chisoxfn
Admin
Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Test
test http://www.geocities.com/sellhigh22/jurassic.jpg
-
Sig Help
ya...aim is Bullsback...I'll sign on real quick.
-
Sandy Alomar Jr.
Kerry is one guy that I think the Sox will go after. Shouldn't be too expensive and is effective. Good to know Sandy is back
-
Sig Help
For whatever reason I keep getting an error message when trying to see the pic.
-
Big Ten Fiesta
a local business...and then a report on business ethics. I'm doing mine on Michael Ovitz and Michael Eisner but I still have to pick which article I'm gonna use in regards to that. Its like a 2 year old issue, but I know quite a bit about it so I figure it shouldn't be too bad. Both are group things, but I got three tests this week too so I can't really fart around. Pissed me off cause I had to skip my weekly football game (every sat bunch of us go to our old highschool football field and play for like 2 or 3 hours. In the summer we do baseball/basketball, but usually are too lazy and just do home run derby.
-
Bracket for hottest chick?
Lol....now can i bow
-
Sig Help
Here send it to me at jason@soxnet.net and I'll convert it from the paint file to a jpeg or gif. I think it has to deal with the type of file it currently is.
-
Bracket for hottest chick?
*takes a few bows*
-
Big Ten Fiesta
I'm getting the Iowa game But I don't get the OSU - Purdue game :fyou Pisses me off cause I'm gonna be home during the day..working on my freaking reports that are do. I feel like a dork doing homework on the weekend...I haven't done this in a long time
-
THE official post a pic of yourself thread
Short and skinny and pretty damn fast. I'm guessing similar to Willie Harris, no guess in regards to race.
-
Bracket for hottest chick?
I now know why your willing to wait PA and also how you pass your time when she's not around In all seriousness looks like you got yourself a great looking gal and it sounds like she's a great gal as well. Congrats
-
Big Ten Fiesta
I am gonna be stuck watching the crap ass ASU - Washington State game on ABC. Stupid west coast programming :fyou
-
Why everyone so high on
Another example of the magazines way off is Foppert. They constantly said 99 MPH way up there, and he's between 88-92.
-
Sig Help
What you want to do is make a post in this board. And when you make the post scroll to the bottom and there is a think that says browse and find the image from your computer and put it on there. Then hit post and then look at your post. The picture will be there. Right click on the picture and hit properties and copy the URL. Go to my controls and insert the URL in the signature area with a [ img] URL [ /img] Ignore the spaces, they are just there so the coding shows up for you to read
-
Bracket for hottest chick?
Sounds sweet
-
Big Ten Fiesta
Lets talk about my Hawkeyes against the Golden Gophers. They are playing like a team possessed. The defense is playing with fury and is playing awesome and Chandler is defiantely gaining some confidence for the first time all season. Mix that with Lewis whose a freaking stud at running back and of course the Hawks got Russel who has barely played today. Lewis is probably the better back though. Iowa is looking a lot better this week. Of course they haven't played that well on the road this season. It will be huge though cause they are starting to get healthy, although their two dt's missed most of this game.
-
Downfall of the Twins!
So Liriano was the PTBNL? I didn't read that thats who it was. Man, they did excellent. Liarano has some serious potential, but health is a risk and its one of the more likely reasons a player in the minors pans out.
-
Spend it & they will come......
I think it happens sooner then that. I think KW wants to get some financial flexibility pretty quick so he can get one FA starter that he likes and pick up one via a trade. Then the Sox will mainly be active on the trade market trying to move whoever is remaining and then late in the FA they will probably sign 3-4 vets.
-
Downfall of the Twins!
Well I'm sure that you also didn't think that people like Webb and Dontrell could come up and dominate too. Sure many fail, but I've seen the Twins too many times the past few years pull guys up and they just come up and start suceeding right out of the gate (Not in Webb or Dontrell fashion) but they have been helpful.
-
Spend it & they will come......
I think in regards to the Dodgers was that they just had one of the worse fundemental offenses in baseball. It was like the Sox offense fundementally but lacked all the pop we had. If the Sox still have Thomas and at least one of Lee/Maggs then they will be alright, especially if they can land someone like Soriano or Nick Johnson and then add one or two veteran free agent bats (Nothing expensive). As far as pitching I'd like Perez and Escobar. That would be sweet. I still wonder how the Sox could get Perez for Konerko...someone else has to be involved in that deal, the question is who.
-
Online/Offline Status in Posts
I think thats because you are an anonymous poster. Somewhere in your control options you have it selected to be anonymous so when your on, only admins can see your on. As far as PM's go, one helpful feature I noticed is that you can go into your controls and select it where a popup opens whenever you get a new PM. Thats what I use and its really easy to get your new messages cause it opens right up to it. But that online idea steff and 2k3 came up with sounds cool.
-
Spend it & they will come......
Disagree...if the Sox can put together a run like the Indians or even the Twins (3 years) then you would see the Sox pushing at 2.5-3 mill. Its been proven that the Sox have a fan base, it just hates JR and is very stubborn that they won't support them until JR makes an effort. To me last season was an effort, although it would of been nice if the Sox picked up a bit of the payroll in regards to Everett and Alomar so we could of kept Ring and Rupe (WHo I happen to like a lot; anyone know how he did with the Rangers)?
-
interesting Gammons story
I've noticed Buehrle getting worse and worse. It all started when he lost one of his better pitches, the sinker. I heard he was using a bit more last season but I never saw it in effect. Coop mentioned a few times that it was really improving though, but maybe he was referring to bullpen sessions and Buehrle doesn't yet have the confidence to use it. This offseason/spring Buehrle will have to improve his changeup, continue to improve his control, even though its good, and I'd really love seeing that sinker back in his arsenal.
-
Downfall of the Twins!
The thing is they did the splits on like his last 15 games in AAA and they were like identical to the AA stats. Only thing is I don't know how to do splits on minor league players. As far as Morneua, the guys gonna be a freaking stud...but your right he could be Jim Thome without the Thome like numbers at first.
-
Spend it & they will come......
First off welcome aboard. Nothing upsets me more then not seeing the Sox able to go out and give someone like Castillo enough money to the point that the Sox could have a great leadoff hitter for years to come, but with a stellar pitching staff, which is what at least rumors appear that the Sox are looking for, then I'd be very happy. As far as Maggs goes, I like him a lot, but if the reports are true and he's demanding 15 mill, then I don't blame the Sox to look to move him, especially if the Yanks, Dodgers, Angels, Orioles or anyone else offer a sweet sweet package.