Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Those are some good turkey day games.
  2. The hard part is moving Gibson truly hurts the team long term. We have very little bigs and can't bring Mirotic over. Sign and trade seems like best possible option but again, we might have to clear the cuboards to do it. The key really is if Melo will sign for 17-18M per year. In which case, Bulls might have flexibility to make something happen without decimating the team.
  3. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 23, 2014 -> 08:02 AM) Nobody replied to it, but this is a really, really good point. I agree as well.
  4. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 09:32 PM) Makes you wonder If Thibs is right man to lead Bulls to a title. This team has pure s*** that can score. It is incredible they ended up where they are. Get this man f***ing Melo and then we have a right to complain. What he has done is incredible. I might be complaining about certain things during the game, but this team is in the playoffs because of him. Now someone might say...we'd be better off with a lottery pick, blah blah blah, but fact of the matter is Thibbs is one hell of a coach. He still has to learn from some things though.
  5. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 09:28 PM) This is what happens when you leave your last 20 minutes to Kirk f***ing Hinrich Hinrich freaking joked. Cookie layup and then the free throws. But I also won't ignore the fact that anyone could see that Augustin was a bum down the stretch too. He completely died cause he didn't get the appropriate rest and then had multiple bad possessions with bad shots / turnovers / etc. Not Augustin's fault cause he wasn't properly rested .
  6. QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 09:28 PM) That is Thibodeau's fault. Kirk Hinrich had no business getting all those minutes late. Keeping Dunleavy out while leaving Kirk out there is unforgivable. More generally, Boozer can't play 0 minutes in the fourth quarter every game. If nothing else, you have to get a breather for the other bigs. Augustin was dead and f***ing awful at the end too. Thibs lack of using other guys put us in a real bad spot in the final few minutes. Bad game and I am still grumpy from it. That said, while everyone was f***ing predicting ECF, all I kept doing was commenting on the bad match up and threats Washington posed. Beal is playing fantastic and I'll tip my cap. We all know this team can't really create on offense but there was no excuse to not have more MDJ in the game.
  7. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 07:21 PM) I feel like the Wizards are getting every call. They did in the 1st half. Either way, Bulls brought it closer, lets step it up in the 2nd half and play some lock down d. Taj came up huge late in the 2nd quarter.
  8. Gracias for the bday wishes!!!
  9. The articles about it are a little more flattering. Running a 4.5 40 and doing a lot of other things. His biceps look pretty big in those photos. But this photo looks like one of the P90X commercials of Joe Schmoe making himself look better. I will commend him for putting in the time and effort.
  10. That is a really unflattering photo. He looks like me before and dude was supposed to be a top pick and a really good athlete.
  11. Chisoxfn replied to iamshack's topic in SLaM
    Congrats Shack. Have a blast.
  12. Chisoxfn replied to brian310's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Apr 18, 2014 -> 01:27 PM) At what point do we start taking something? I want it said here and now, so we'll be able to move forward one day. As long as he makes progress over a full season, that is all i care about. I haven't seen anything to think you should write him up. This guy is an accomplished prospect and will likely be a good major leaguer. Any calls to dump him are just ludicrous. Beckham has had numerous major league seasons to show that he isn't very good.
  13. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Apr 18, 2014 -> 10:31 AM) If the 1-1 and 1-2 went Rodon and Kolek, who would people want at 3 - Aiken or Hoffman? Aiken is a great talent but so is Hoffman and he's so much further along. I'm taking Hoffman. Only one of those guys I might take over Hoffman is Kolek who I just love. A lot more downside risk though. Hoffman has some serious upside with more work and coaching and I like the Sox history of helping pitchers with that sort of stuff.
  14. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 17, 2014 -> 08:14 PM) A week ago no one wanted Hoffman and he was a fringe top-10 guy. Now everyone is cool with taking him #3. lol. I'm kind of excited not only for the draft, but just to get these yes-no-yes-maybe-yes-meh-no-yes conversations over with. I've always been high on Hoffman / Kolek. Those have been my top 2 for a while.
  15. QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 14, 2014 -> 07:18 PM) Totally agree. That has been the worst thing about replay. Nobody on either side of that call wants it enforced that way. That's a rule that should be looked at immediately and changed. Replay in regular season baseball is terrible.
  16. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 18, 2014 -> 10:19 AM) The Bears have brought Mundy and MD Jennings at safety, and there are two safeties who warrant 1st round consideration. If they reach for Nix while either Clinton-Dix or Pryor are on the board, the fans should mutiny. They need developmental guys upfront, but they have added enough this offseason to suffice for this season. Bears DT position is brutal right now. They have a major need at the position. I'm not saying they don't have a major need at safety either, but I am not going to get on them if they take a DT. It is such a huge need.
  17. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 17, 2014 -> 05:12 AM) If the Bulls would have won last night, Thibodeau would be getting torched today. Wizards aren't exactly a great matchup for the Bulls. Agree they haven't been near the team the Nets have been the 2nd half of the season, but from a pure match-up standpoint they might be tougher.
  18. Bulls vs. Nets will be tough. Nets have been a different team 2nd half of the season but if you get through that, its better position to be in going against Indiana (vs. Miami) in Rd 2. Not saying Bulls win but probably better odds. By the way, I just want to say I told you all this team would fall within the top 3-4.
  19. Next man up. What a way to find the news...trying to catch up on articles during a busy day while taking a dump. Uggh.
  20. QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 04:14 PM) I see no reason to take Hoffman at 3 and if it is with Rodon on the board, it is unconscionable I feel the exact opposite. Hoffman or Kolek is who I'd take.
  21. Garza was pretty solid last year. This is a nice depth move and gives some additional flexibility within the interior line as an injury to a guard could mean Garza slides over and DLP slides into the starting role.
  22. I was using it on opening day with no issues through my ps3. First year having it so maybe I just didn't know there were issues.
  23. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 05:54 AM) When is the last time Illinois had a governor that wasn't worst in the country. Ummm...California is pretty disasterous in its own right.
  24. QUOTE (BaconOnAStick @ Mar 31, 2014 -> 05:59 PM) Good Game! First post. Looking forward to eating some chicken and waffles on Wednesday. Anyone at the park today? Welcome aboard!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.