Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Ah, baseball america has alittle article on him. Very interesting. Nice kid, but isn't very coachable
  2. Geez that was a bad coaching game by VDN.
  3. His Stats Here
  4. Forgot to mention my action figures even though I recently gave them to my brother. (No mom, they are not dolls!!! ACTION FIGURES!!)
  5. If Griffey is actually "suspected" of anything, (can't believe I'm actually seeing this stuff posted with my own eyes) then that means you would also include Frank in that group considering they were both the biggest backers against any enhancing drug use since the mid 90's. Hell, Pujols is probably the most secretive user back in the early 2000s, but of course he's getting praised, even though he's a tremendous player. I will say this again.. when/where/how did all the Bonds love come all of a sudden? Where were you guys one/two years ago?
  6. Barack Obama Bonds (other than me wite, TRU, etc.. where did all the Bonds love come from all of a sudden) Brian Anderson Bologna Serena Williams attractiveness (yea I said it Carl)
  7. Cartoons, sports cards (baseball/football/etc..) and playing arkade games or still play on the gameboy from time to time.
  8. SoxAce replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Oh, and I have to say I despise the Jonas Brothers. (sp?) How they ever got famous/popular.. I'll never know. Coffee, and guys who wear tight jeans (notably the pop-rock/gothlic dudes) I hate also. Also cheap beer (Icehouse, I'll drink it but won't enjoy it.) Oh and one more.... fat chicks who wear tight clothes. Personal hatred and disgusting.
  9. Looks like Sean "The Mayor" Casey isn't too far behind.
  10. SoxAce replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Props to G&T and santo on their comments. Honestly I can't even think of none other than the ones posted other than maybe my extreme dislike for seafood.
  11. If the beer goggles say yes.... then what the hell go for it. You can hate yourself in the morning. If you suck at drinking games/going shot 4 shot/etc.., just act cool/lay low somewhere. Also if you get caught up by 5-O.. please don't lie to them and don't panic either. (I hate parting with people who have no idea what to do if police invade unexpected and they panic.. it's pathetic) Bust a joke after it's all done, only 95% of them are assholes ya know.
  12. The 2009 Whitesox... The Young.. the Fat... and the Cheapness.
  13. That kid is the only reason I still watch Bulls games. And Tyrus to some extent... if he's allowed to play.
  14. Well at least the chat room will be even more interesting..
  15. Usually when were projected to suck, we usually do very well in the season. (vice versa on the projected to win) Not sayin it's gonna happen this year, but it'll be interesting to see how these kids were playing respond. They will also be fun to watch.
  16. Even though the Taveras signing was a bit pukeable, the Reds will surprise alot of people this season, assuming Dusty doesn't f*** the kids' arms off.
  17. Ima make a flyer for next season saying "Give Earl Bennett A f***ing Chance."
  18. Damn I would love Felix Perez. (no Gomez) He and Iglacias (and definitely Gourriel who probably can't/won't deflect) as far as position players. Now from pitchers, as far as whom Cubano likes also.. give me Arguelles and Chapman if he ever deflects.
  19. So I'm assuming Dye isn't going to be traded between now and then since he is showing up to it?
  20. God damn you guys are awesome. Jordan, Rex, Will, Jim, Pants, etc.. I know it's really hard too. This is the most I've weighed my whole life, (been in shape since... forever) then after high school, let myself go. Starting next week, I WILL be losing this weight.
  21. So did the whitesox message board on the main site (whitesox.com)
  22. ^ | | | | Posted that game earlier in this thread. Alot of my friends are still hooked onto it. I love Gears of War (2) too. I'm finally pretty good at it.
  23. Geez I can't decide. Love the thickness of a woman, but I'm also attracted to the right assets with a small waist. I'll just not vote and say I'll uncircumsize all of them.
  24. Well... looks like I won't have to quit afterall.. Everything did work in my favor. (for the most part) Hopefully in a month or so I will have a deal on an apartment done.
  25. SoxAce replied to 266344's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Anything dealing with TCQ and I'll pay for it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.