Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    After a heavy night of drinking our mostly mut asses off, (friend's 24th B-Day) I woke up yesterday (officially) with a cat on my crouch and a dog laying next to my face at my friend's crib and others friends in the next room (some also passed out, some weren't. My ass also hurts. Needless to say I was probably raped, then the animals had their way with me. Ace = Used and abused. No wait....
  2. I love when they match up versus Vancouver. Seems like every game those two teams play, it gets 3X more exciting to watch. I wonder how some of our guys will respond after that Mitchell hit on Toews.
  3. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 11:56 PM) As strange as it is to say or even type this....it appears that Lady GaGa may have had some talent at one time..... Lady GaGa My goodness.. Looks like she really sold out. I gotta say though.. she was very attractive as a brunette. Then again.. I have a thing for brunettes anyway.
  4. QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 10:57 PM) The only problem with that: if he's sent out to pinch hit, the other team knows to expect a bunt, because they know that he can't hit. Meh.. runner on first. He pinch hits. Lays down a beauty of a bunt even with a drawn in infield. Runner moves to second. Boom, success... till the others have to step in the box for RBI opportunities.
  5. He is a very good bunter. That will definitely help to Ozzie's liking.
  6. Looks like Doc Holliday won't sign an extension with the Jays after this season. Jays will still get a nice haul, but probably won't be as "sexy" as say the one reported Boston offer was. Gotta trade him now or by the deadline it seems.
  7. Brent Morel is pretty damn impressive.
  8. QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 09:32 PM) Ebbett won't be missed if someone claims him. Minnesota Wild claimed him today.
  9. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 21, 2009 -> 08:26 AM) Yup. I've been reading quite a bit about him of late. Seems to be the total package tools wise with unlimited upside. One of the guys at BA (I can't remember who) said that he believes Castro is a top 25 prospect in all of baseball. I personally haven't even heard of this guy other than a couple of weeks ago even he was getting hype. IMO, he's just another overhyped Cubs prospect who will probably be kept by Hendry 3 years too long. I've read about him enough however.
  10. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 20, 2009 -> 03:50 AM) Here's a list of the top 10 White Sox prospects from the Hardball Times. http://www.hardballtimes.com/main/fantasy/...etroit-tigers2/ Looks like they are very down on Mitchell, but very high on Holmberg. I'll see what others think.
  11. Though were getting blown out, Derrick Rose has made his last seven shots in a row. Good to see going forward.
  12. QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 04:50 PM) Posting this here for Ranger: Hook him up Jeremy. He's too lazy to figure it out/put one up.
  13. Congratulations Vinny Del Negro. You received your first technical foul. It's about damn time you actually stood up for your players.
  14. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 11:14 PM) ugh, i hate when the bulls play a game that i can watch and they get blown out, this just completely ruined my night. Well.. the one guy who I was afraid of, who many didn't think he would play, is just killing us. I knew if he plays he were in trouble a while back. And that is Pau Gasol.
  15. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 10:17 PM) Rose needs to stop taking so many jumpers. Doug Collins is right though. Noone can make a damn three (or at times two pointers for that matter) for Rose to try and penetrate to the basket. He's got no lanes since they are all clogged. Rose does though he to just pass the ball more since he's struggling on his jumper.
  16. Jesus... what a beating. Anyone see that sick pass from Kane to set up Versteeg? Awesome.
  17. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 08:45 PM) Brandon Allen isn't a sign, sealed, delivered superstar, i'll never think that Tony Pena was a worthy return, but frankly i'm over it. We've got bigger fish to fry at this point. Spot on, what from I've said here for a while and agreed 100%.
  18. QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 04:36 PM) I'm going to try and get 2 or 3 done tonight after 11. No you will just lie to us like usual and feel proud of it Jeremy.
  19. QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 04:27 PM) Ranger, why don't you get an avatar? How about the Skanberg PH7 picture? Sounds like a plan for Chris. Hell Brandon McCarthy (and his mother) and Jim Bullard had avatars when they used to post here I believe. Neal Cotts and others too.
  20. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 04:23 PM) So does he play for the Yankees or Pirate org? He plays for the Bucos after being traded from the Yankees in the Karstens deal.
  21. C.J. Retherford is 4 for his last 36. (for anyone who sucks in math, that pencils out to a .111 average) OT: But Jose Tabata.. I love that kid. Very good discipline hitter (comming out of the Yankees org) for his age and a good lookin spect. Nice future over there for the Bucos.
  22. QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 03:41 PM) Don't forget Felix, this is a list of favorites not best or historically important rock acts. If this is a list of best or most important.....yikes!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  23. WOOOO! LP at #28.. Wish they could have made it to top 25, but I'll take it.
  24. QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Nov 19, 2009 -> 01:27 PM) Tim Lincecum repeats as Cy Young in a close vote. Lincecum had 100 points; Carpenter had 94, and Wainwright (who had the most 1st place votes) finished third with 90 points. MLB.com article Keep smokin that pot Timmy!! Kinda sucks between Carp and Wains. Both were so good, that it basically split their vote and their chances to win it. Looks like Lincecum kinda snuck in there and stole it this year. Javier Vazquez happened to take 4th.
  25. Ryan Harvey, Callix Crabbe. One was a bust of a first rounder and the other, a solid minor leaguer.. but I would look into them though if I were the sox. Harvey sucks in discipline, but his power is still very real. I can't believe hes only 25. Some interesting pitchers as well. Clint Everts.. If only his control was as good as his stuff....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.