Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. You and your Jared Kelley obsession thanks for the great work as always
  2. I trust your scoops of who the Sox actually like more than just guessing they could want a college catcher.
  3. I really think cancelling the season is best way to go. If the rumors are true that a lot of players are going to sit out anyways, just shut it down.
  4. Fangraphs chat with Longenhagen has him at 15% chance of starting
  5. You mean this mock? https://prospects365.com/2020/05/08/mason-mcraes-2020-mlb-mock-draft-8-0/
  6. On the 20-80 scale, he’s a 20 personality
  7. They didn’t catch anything, that was an issue funny enough, Dye last night said the 2006 team was more talented as well
  8. Minor leagues are done for the year it sounds like
  9. I looked up Jermaine Dye’s stats last night on fangraphs and holy cow, his defense was worse than I remember.
  10. That’s probably just as good in terms of minimal loss as any team in the majors.
  11. 2006 WSox was significantly more talented than 2005.
  12. Some of the best games from 2005 they haven’t been able to show also due to them being on other channels. AJP vs Dodgers, for example
  13. I’ve been loving it. Sometimes I forget how important Carl Everett was on that team.
  14. He’s a Cubs fan
  15. And what happens if one player on a team gets CV. Will that team be isolated for two weeks while everyone else plays?
  16. A lot of great pitching in the “division”
  17. Gotcha....yeah the Sox are very possibly the worst team in that proposed division.
  18. Yeah this division would seem to be a worst case scenario for the Sox. Did they mention why the Sox would be in that division and not the Cubs?
  19. From what I saw, they would be forced to stay in the hotel all season. No way they let players go back home during the season, as the risk of exposure would be too much.
  20. I’m sure I’m in the minority on this, but I hate this idea. I also think a lot of players will object to being away from their family for five months.
  21. Pitchers would get destroyed. I can’t imagine how hard and fast those infields will be.
  22. Agree with you, hard to imagine any baseball this year. If there’s a second wave come the Fall as predicted, there won’t be any football as well.
  23. I can’t imagine mass gatherings over 250 or so will be allowed until a vaccine is discovered. I’ve already predicted there will be no football this season.
  24. I liked Larnach more than Madrigal prior to the draft, and a few others on here did also
  25. Mom from Little Big League

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.