Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Would love it, but seems doubtful
  2. He was definitely their safety blanket, as he wore down last year. I love his fit in our pen.
  3. I like to think they’re working on a big trade
  4. Fulfilling the Cishek prophecy probably
  5. Velocity way down at times
  6. That comment was due to people giving Dave crap about Tucker being 30/30
  7. Backup SS in case Timmy goes down
  8. Iglesias and Holt still out there
  9. You know you want Castellanos
  10. Watching Madrigal at OSU and in the minors, I never thought he had elite speed. He’s a smart base runner of course but there were quite a few grounders he hit on the infield that a guy with elite speed would have beat out that he didn’t.
  11. Would love him, but Reds probably don’t want to hurt big league roster
  12. Great knowledge of baseball but no inside info at all
  13. I missed the segment but supposedly Bruce reported today McCann is not happy about being a back-up catcher and could possibly get dealt for bullpen help
  14. And I will counter with the elephant in the room that Eloy and Robert both have had major injury issues in their history and having a competent 4th outfielder is huge.
  15. Cishek has had some very interesting tweets the last month or so, including mentioning the Madrigal for Gallen trade and that they might look for someone better than Mazara in RF
  16. He was injured a good part of the 2nd half I believe
  17. No concerns about missing out on him at this price
  18. Holt is a great fit
  19. He also had the Mazara info 20 minutes before it broke
  20. I love that kids around Chicago will start picking that for Little League. 74 was hugely popular last year.
  21. Kudos to Y2Jimmy
  22. Just makes him easier to trade
  23. I can confirm 59 knew about this for a while
  24. Y2J has stated they’re off until Jan 6th

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.