Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bmags

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bmags

  1. Has anyone here hit off a trajekt? Seems fun
  2. Eh it’s one of those things where you don’t know how bad their weak side is without SH
  3. Mizzou, with two of the worst losses I’ve ever seen as a fan (actually it was just re living the Kim Anderson era), is suddenly hot in this awful SEC and may sneak into the tourney if they keep it up.
  4. If it were me, I’d walk down to Acuna and demand he bat switch hitter all season.
  5. I am still sad we didn’t get any teams comp balance pick with trades this year. I really don’t know how with mlb rules as they are we can ever have a “deep” farm. Even with #1, we aren’t top budget right? Could have really used an overwhelming surplus to make sure we have ammunition for our World Series run after Roch arrives.
  6. Great signing. Heard this guy was crushing in Japan. Smart move to take a chance on him.
  7. The good news for the patriots? Their division features the Jets and Dolphins…not Lions, packers, Vikings
  8. I think it’s just he was horrendous in playoffs. Played the one qb who did worse in playoffs, (stroud) then needed 10 pts against Stidham. Caleb threw into but amazingly has a positive EPA to Mayes like negative .4
  9. I think of the two items, patriots D was legitimately good and deserved to be in the Super Bowl. Vrabel is a wizard there. but it is incredible how lucky their path was. It was patriots esque.
  10. I do think Maye is good, but this playoffs was ridiculous. Seahawks were a monster all year, just didn’t have the prime time whooping just close games with rams. John Schneider is incredible with defense. Found so many impactful guys in many routes (draft, FA, trades). Called high on Russ and Geno and just a year or two late with Pete. incredible exec.
  11. It is obviously so we can sign Gianni’s in the offseason!
  12. The worst thing of all of this is just the bulls are not playing in the nba the way that other teams are playing in the nba. They gave them a jersey, and let them walk out during intros. But they are basically the nba equivelant of yuki
  13. one of my favorite reinsdorf gimmicks is letting the GMs who couldn't build something up get first run at tearing it down. Just another pathetic feather in his cap.
  14. I used to be a big fan of “pitchers randomly change so it is good to go for them at bottom” but no idea.
  15. I’m so embarrassed I don’t have a take here.
  16. that's true, I thought maybe the problem was he was the bigger 'levity'/goof in the pairings, and he just needed a bigger goof. But probably is more the deference/respect he had for Boers. Not sure who would have that pull since dan's kinda the old man now.
  17. Bernstein was really rough at the end. He sounds so much better again, which may be second wind PLUS he had really bad partner matches.
  18. God I hate this miserable owner.
  19. When I listen, aside from just never really getting over her being so dumb about that proposed Cease trade, they just sound like what happens when it's and imitation of an imitation. The farther we get from the originals that sounded refreshing when bringing snark and cynicism into the free flowing sports radio, the more it's just reflexive snark that isn't a response to anything. It's just 'let me assume this is stupid because that is the default way you should sound on sports radio', and you can't hide from there being no substance actually there for 4 hrs.
  20. It was interesting to me too how much livelier Bernstein has been post re-birth. I could not stand him post Boers, he was all the sharp parts and none of goofier ones. Add to that - just zero chemistry with his partners. Hearing old boers and bernstein clips had me splitting my side. I assumed my tastes had just changed, forgot how hard that show could make me laugh.
  21. Love how much JR believes in FA spending on bullpen.
  22. So sad this year is over.
  23. I agree it was close and it’s not a shocking ruling, but conceptually hard for me to watch that last INT from broncos and see it as an INT. I don’t like how the stripping of the ball started really post ground contact. It wasn’t like a jump ball scenario, just a “took the ball away on the ground”. But JJ Watt brought up a good point that had he done that (stripped the ball post landing), it had likely been ruled incomplete and we’d probably have agreed. But losing a takeaway there just seems incorrect. Had the ball “bounced” and went into his arms maybe it’s different to me.
  24. I would assume weather related Rams have seemed very beatable recently but stafford would just throw 600 yards against us. Every team is tough, have hard time believing Eagles would let us run all over them again.
  25. I wish I could believe I’ll do this but I’ll be calling for DAs head next week as well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.