Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
And he can't pull the trigger on that that mediocre one. Blah.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
Poor Yoan he's actually gotten a good breaking ball and fastball this AB.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
we men!
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
I told the hitters to sit on the shitty breaking ball. Hire me.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
I like that James can run for a catcher. Got them a run this inning.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
Looping ass breaking ball popped up. Rarely if ever say it but just sit on this guy's shitty as breaking ball. he's throwing it at least 50% of the time in the zone hanging.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
Jason actually just calling the game is so refreshing.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
Some horse shit pitcher on the ropes throwing up garbage hanging breaking balls and we out here bunting.
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
STOP FUCKING BUNTING JESUS CHRIST
-
5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
- 5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2
He expands his zone with RISP in order to try and get an RBI. It's a questionable strategy in most cases that are not late and close. Come off a 4 pitch walk in the 3rd inning it's bone headed.- 5/28 Game #1 vs KC 4:40 CT
It was an awful joke: a HS team arrived and they said it "doubled the attendance".- 5/28 Game #1 vs KC 4:40 CT
The Royals crew couldn't help but take a pot shot as well. I'm glad the Sox are more competitive this year I'm remembering why I can't fucking stand the Twins and Royals.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
huge win. let's sweep this series and get back to two under .500!- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
NICE JAMES!- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
the ball is absolutely dying. I thought for sure that was gone off the bat.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
Hey he's actually using his closer in a smart spot. Good job for once Rickie.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
The most beloved 115 wRC+ 1B/DH in White Sox history. Also, this Royals crew is garbage.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
Great job Jose.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
Good pitch to hit fouls it off.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
50 degrees in Chicago today? Brutal.- 5/28- Royals vs Sox (5th inn on)
How the fuck do I watch this game?- 5/27 Games
Yea it's bad. He makes Rutherford's physical profile look like late career Barry Bonds.- 5/27 Games
You don't draft #4 overall and expect a utility infielder. I don't GAF about his strikeout rate in high A as a 22 year old repeater given his other batted ball data is downright bad. His quality of contact is garbage as evidenced by his pull rate and BABIP and ISO. And he'd have to be an elite defensive 2B (top 5 in MLB) to carry 2 WAR with a 280/330/350 line. It's sad that's already what his median case scenario looks like. I liked the pick but right now it looks bad. As I said the other day it's going "to get late early" for Madrigal next year if he's a 23 year old struggling in AA. We really have to hope he makes a big jump sometime in the next year to get back on a prospect track. He's got work to do.- Sox @ Twins 5/24 Gamethread
you gotta be fucking kidding me. - 5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2