Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Time for Kyle to earn his keep.
  2. It happens. He had a HR rate of like .1 for awhile.
  3. Dude, it's never fucking easy.
  4. We sure could use this run!
  5. How many fucking times can we fail to score more than 1 run with multiple guys on in an inning? 10? 15? 20?
  6. Him and Vargas are both tilting too much right now and or attacking the wrong pitches.
  7. Just came on to say the same thing. I had to turn the game off after those strikeouts. It's now CFB season and I don't have to watch every inning personally. I hope they get hot, but this team is limping into October.
  8. I dunno that was a figurative moon shot. wind is going that way.
  9. Kay is dare I say it fun to watch most times out.
  10. If they do it like Seattle to where it slides and you still have a little opening maybe, but I'd still prefer just open air, if it rains it rains.
  11. If anything the rendering looked like you could watch for free from the promenade if you wanted. I just don't want a stadium surrounded by parking lots, not in Chicago.
  12. What a stupid fucking trade. Stupid series, just get the f*** out of here without any injuries and go win 4 at home.
  13. How many times in a season does a team put TWO DIFFERENT RUNNERS ON 3RD WITH LESS THAN TWO OUTS AND FAIL TO SCORE? it can't happen that often.
  14. IF in he hesitated then decided to go home for some reason, out by 20 feet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.