Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. I don't really care about the tie breaker with 'Stros doubt it comes into play I just want to get 85-87 and win the division. Seed should take care of itself with those totals. So yea, keep winning, don't crater here at the end.
  2. Walks are important and we need to limit them as pitching going forward.
  3. Yea I was pissed yesterday but all we need here is a split. then we can make hay at home rest of way overall.
  4. I kinda doubt it but at the same time why not. I do like fostering the competition and perhaps what they see coaching wise in a small sample size as a relatively fresh vet in good matchups.
  5. we need merge, mods awake, gonna have to be with the cardiac sox.
  6. Hey ump! Go f*** yourself. Great effort by Sean. Offense did enough.
  7. Not their biggest fan but this makes a lotta sense at the beat drop moment.
  8. Love ya as a poster but nah it's favoritism and human error. just like the chiefs LT false starting every play compared to say any other team.
  9. These games are ridiculous man, even when we are winning them something just detrimental is happening over and over that is needless.
  10. wow, so a night after getting completely bent over on an objectively wrong call, we also, again, get bent over on a strike that is .5" outside, and then, we get a guy strucout because his, chin wasn't looking at the pitcher to the ump's discretion as he's getting ready to swing? GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE!
  11. I rarely use such language but these FUCKING RETARDED ASS UMPS CAN f*** OFF
  12. I'm done with umps, I just want ABS 100%. After last night those guys can f*** off. You can still pay 4 stumps to sit out there, but the computer judges the count and balls strikes and fouls.
  13. 99 in the bottom right quadrant gone, great swing. get this guy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.