Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Yo this is dope AF. Good on the Sox!
-
Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Why the f*** is Luis swinging like that? He's completely lost ability to cover the outside 1/3.
-
Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Worst to first here we come!
-
Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
I'm an IT worker. Trust me it's fine.
-
Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
yes.
-
Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
- Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Good job Soler gonna Soler.- Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Shutup Shriffen what a clueless dope.- Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
The promenade / patio area looks nice outside the stadium I'll admit that.- Eder, Fletcher DFA'd , Thorpe to the 60 day IL
I see you that and RAISE.- Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
- Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Opening day, March Madness and Masters are possibly the best two weeks of sports calender. Other contender would be NFL EPL CFB in September but I prefer to be headed into summer not winter so this week wins imo.- Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
I'm actually excited just hit me as I get going for work here. At least with our game and then hoops we got a lot of action today spread out.- Eder, Fletcher DFA'd , Thorpe to the 60 day IL
Holy f*** this time last year they were selling us on Fletcher as a high floor 4th OF at worst and a solid everyday RF more often than not. Well at least they avoided the sunk cost fallacy. Mercy.- Colas DFA'd. Greg Jones claimed
- Opening Day 26-Man Roster
some of the smartest people on the planet already did the figuring for us buddy. https://www.espn.com/espn/betting/story/_/id/44414982/sportsbooks-set-historically-low-white-sox-season-win-total given that I'm going to go with "not many, not many at all, greg".- Opening Day 26-Man Roster
Yea this is what I was digging at in the Getz grade thread I guess. I mean maybe he's overhauled some aspects of the org but there's still the same old problems that have infected us for years, even when we were on the upswing. Speaking of which is Nomar Mazara available???- Opening Day 26-Man Roster
How the f*** does the worst team in MLB have a roster crunch? This is absurd.- Colas DFA'd. Greg Jones claimed
- Opening Day Thursday 3:10 p.m. versus Angels (not the game thread, lol) Who's going???
God I've been to some absolutely miserable games in early spring here in the PNW. I can imagine the players sorta loathe it as well. It's not like the midwest cold where it might be 45 but it's relatively low humidity and if it's an afternoon game and sunny it's tolerable assuming it's not a 20mph wind. Mariners almost never play early spring afternoon games here. They can close the roof if it's too bad at night but they really prefer to leave it open even when it's a damp 45 and the wind is blowing in towards the bleachers of Elliot bay. Nothing really enjoyable about sitting on a damp steel bleacher for 3 hours fan of the team or not. Better excuses to drink beer (and cheaper) that time of year. Of course a glorious PNW summer afternoon game is hard to beat, the season is just so short here even compared to Chicago. We might have 60 days above 75 all year. Doesn't really warm up until July and by the middle of Sep it's not hitting 80 very often.- Colas DFA'd. Greg Jones claimed
We clearly have issues with latin prospects. Luis admitting (or however it went down) that he didn't even talk to the coaches might just be a Luis thing, but when we seem to fail to develop them time and time again it speaks to an org wide failure and not individual imo. Ironically we were once at the vanguard of international signings and development with Mags, Tad, Uribe, Alexei, Shingo, El Caballo and others I'm surely missing.- Colas DFA'd. Greg Jones claimed
I've been in the kid's corner but he stinks. I'd rather try out this guy. If nothing else preventing a few balls from falling into the gaps might help give the young staff some confidence.- Opening Day Thursday 3:10 p.m. versus Angels (not the game thread, lol) Who's going???
Why the f*** would this not be the game thread? If you're gonna just splurt all over the forum with non sense please stop making threads. I am begging you. Or just act normal for once in your life. It's seriously impacting my ability to the use the forum and I'm sure I'm not alone.- For now, SunTimes hints Amaya starter at SS (Maton Gray Baldwin Jankowski all boarded plane for Chicago)
"always have a fall guy" -- Chris "I only catch TDs Carter"- Alexander Canario
First guy rumored to be on the cut list we could bring in that would be legit exciting imo. He has had mixed success as a minor league player but his tools and upside are undeniable. Why the heck did the cubs just give him away for JRs favorite return! Oh well could be our gain. - Opening Day Angels/Sox 3/27...
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.