Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Brad Stephens: bring the brick and ivy to Rosemont
If I was Ricketts I would rebuild Wrigley(updated, of course) in Rosemont. I would even create Faux rooftops across behind the stadium as an extra FU. 25 acres, do whatever you want. Wrigley Field, do what we tell you. Not a hard choice for me. I would love to see Tunney squirm after getting his bluff called
-
Scott Boras thinks the new FA system is corrupt, unfair
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9099401/...cy-rules-unfair Awwww, the guy that has gamed the system for the better part of the last 20 years is upset that he has to alter his approach? I am so sad for him and the millions of dollars he makes
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 26, 2013 -> 12:31 PM) Why would you make her your pretend wife? Then you won't get to sleep with her at all. If you make her your real wife then you dont get to. If it is pretend, then it is still fantasy, and all bets are off.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 26, 2013 -> 11:56 AM) It's what my lawyer-dad told me! And I really don't understand it either. Time to find a hot young coed to move in and be your pretend wife and pay half the bills
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 25, 2013 -> 08:13 PM) My guess is Soxobama, he's made at least 1 other try to rejoin under a different alias. LOL he made way more than 1. But no, it isnt SO. Chilihead still exists. Only 1 of him now.
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 25, 2013 -> 04:27 PM) Not exactly. Rick said that was going to be the plan, but Meryl took it upon himself to actually take Michonne. Pretty sure they foreshadowed the reason why Darryl will blame the Governor, because the Governor turned Meryl into a bad guy murderer, so its easy to argue Meryl was just a victim of the Governor's madness, as long as you blame the Governor. If you blame Rick, then you are basically admitting that Meryl was a murderer, bad guy. I think Darryl more or less has come to terms with the fact that Merle is a bad guy. I think that was part of the reason Darryl went back to the prison. Regardless, Darryl is gonna be one to watch in the finale. His state of mind will not be right.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 25, 2013 -> 03:20 PM) Glad the Bears are bringing back Jonathan Scott. Solid depth. Now on to bringing back Lance Louis... Is he expected to be ready to go when the season starts? I was at the game when he got popped by Jared Allen, that was ugly
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Mar 25, 2013 -> 01:17 PM) He has to blame the Governor. Last conversation with Rick and Darryl was looking for Merle. He also knows that Rick told him initially to take Michonne to the governor and trade her over. It could be interpreted badly by Darryl, especially given at how upset he is.
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 25, 2013 -> 07:46 AM) I wonder how Darryl is going to be affected by this. That was a different emotion than we've seen out of him before. After reading the books, I'm pretty sure I know what kind of cliffhanger the show is going to leave on next week. I think it all depends on who Darryl blames. Rick better hope he blames the Governor
-
2013 TV Thread
Tough end of the show for Darryl in Walking Dead.
-
Sports Media Discussion
QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Mar 24, 2013 -> 08:59 AM) Bernstein and whoever he was with last Friday were insufferable. They were competing to see who could rip the callers more although I only listened to about 20 minutes of the show. Matt Abattacola. They like to play that game when they are on together
-
South Region
ok ladies, bring it down a notch. Dont want to be handing out suspensions in the middle of the tournament. No more namecalling
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
QUOTE (southside_hitman @ Mar 23, 2013 -> 12:43 PM) The code of conduct here states that it pertains to all posters, regardless of the amount of posts they have accumulated. Meaning?
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
It wasnt removed, it was put in future sox, the proper forum for that discussion.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
You have to think what DJ Williams signed for even further hurts the amount Urlacher will be asking for in free agency. Williams may have had off the field issues, but he is healthy, younger, and got considerably less than the Bears offered Brian.
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
Harvey Updyke sentenced to 3 years in prison for poisoning the Auburn Toomers corner Oaks.
-
West Region
QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 10:20 PM) QFT? Quoted for truth
-
White Sox sign Darian Sandford
Southern Illinois Minors REPREZENTEN woot woot!
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 04:42 PM) Touche.
-
2012-13 Music Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 10:57 AM) Has anyone ever had ticketmaster cancel an order because you exceeded the ticket limit? Basically I bought 3 tickets and then 2 of my other friends messaged saying they were in a meeting and asked if I could buy them. I did but after realized that the limit was 4... the last two friends fight to the death.
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 04:00 PM) Man do people love to b**** just to b****. Atleast opening day is around the corner albeit the weather does not make it bode well. stop b****ing about the weather
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 02:51 PM) Might as well have just kept Urlacher and spared all the uncertainty about the locker room and pissing off the fanbase. The bears should never take into account pissing off the fanbase when making moves. They should always think about winning games, if they do that then the locker room and fan base issues take care of themselves. Urlacher is done, I know you dont want to accept it, but that knee is f***ed. DJ Williams is an upgrade over the current version of Urlacher, and if he comes in healthy and motivated he is an extremely good player.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 22, 2013 -> 02:12 PM) Submitting a non-human urine sample. lol And he got 3 extra games for violating the substance abuse policy. I thought he got the extra three games for a second DUI?
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
So, it was a good thing the tournament started yesterday
-
Annual SOXTALK Bracket Pool!
I just looked at my bracket and realized i accidentally picked Valpo instead of MSU. DAMNIT THATS NOT WHAT I INTENDED TO DO