Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I loved Laettners comments about their first practice together when all of the egos clashed and they were all going at each other. Here is Laettner the college hero stepping into a firestorm, that had to be pretty intimidating
  2. Fine Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, if my Client were a liar, then why, praytell, are his pants not on fire? I rest my case.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to iamshack's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Jun 14, 2012 -> 08:06 AM) My Vizsla puppy is getting neutered today. As he will have stitches, the vet says no running, jumping, or playing fetch for the next week. He's a freaking puppy! That's literally all he does is run, jump, play fetch and sleep. I think we're going to try keeping him on leash in the house while he's recovering. We have two cats that he loves (and loves to chase) so hopefully the leash will keep him from chasing. And then we're going to have to take him on extra long walks every day to try and wear him down. Any advice on how to keep him calm over the next week? The first day or so he probably wont be interested in running and jumping too much anyways. Get him a big bone to chew on to keep him occupied, one of those mammoth bones. My dogs will sit down for hours with those things
  4. For all intensive purposes, lol
  5. LOL, I believe J4L was expecting a murder mystery and instead he got the story of the Dream Team. Damn NBA films, always mislabeling their products
  6. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 06:07 PM) On TV his tie looked like it matched the Thunder T-shirts. It was great seeing how uncomfortable those two looked.
  7. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:38 PM) Why the hell were they sitting in the stands? I thought all opposing management got at least one suite. Im pretty sure Riley always sits in the stands.
  8. The shot of Riley and Zo in their black suits standing in a sea of blue OKC shirts last night when the Thunder were going off late in the 4th quarter was priceless.
  9. QUOTE (sunofgold @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 02:46 PM) Sorry not feeling that photo. I was thinking more Soxman or that Sox fan that lights up. that is because you have terrible, terrible taste
  10. If this hasnt been posted yet, this is the best Derek Jeter story ever http://deadspin.com/5917858/we-have-a-winn...erek-jeter-nsfw
  11. man, i was really hoping they were gonna blow the lid off the McGwire Sosa thing in the 90s. So disappointed
  12. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 12:11 PM) For this trial its irrelevant. From the beginning I thought McQueary was not being 100% forthright about the situation. This may be an issue if none of the victims stepped forward, but when youve got X witnesses who are all going to say Sandusky messed with them, its really going to be hard for a jury to believe that they were all lying, especially with the strange hand written messages from Sandsuky. Plus its unlikely Sandusky takes the stand, so there really is going to be little defense. Mainly just that these kids are making it up and it didnt happen. I know it is unlikely, but havent Sandusky and Amendola maintained that he is going to take the stand?
  13. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 11:10 AM) I wonder if the players answered with who THEY hated the most, or who they thought was the most hated. Because If I was asked who was the most hated player in baseball, I may vote AJ as well, but that doesn't mean that I myself hate him, just that I believe that to be his perception. probably a little of both
  14. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 10:28 AM) You'd think Bobby Valentine would have won the least respected manager vote. Although I'm not surprised Ozzie came out on top. I was surprised to see Acta on that list
  15. This poll obviously did not pass through Kansas
  16. His true form revealed
  17. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 09:00 AM) That's Sandusky's defense attorney right? I think we had that part figured out when he let Sandusky talk to Bob Costas on TV. I know that was bizarre, but at the same time Casey Anthony's attorney did some really bizarre things too and he ended up getting her out of jail. Not so sure the same thing will be happening with Sandusky
  18. everything i have read of Amendola makes me think this guy is in way over his head. He continually asks questions that he doesnt know the answers to, gets facts and dates wrong, and generally looks unprepared.
  19. Laurianitis is gonna join the KMA Club
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 01:02 PM) WE USED TO HAVE RULES AROUND HERE MAN. RULES. THIS IS ANARCHY. blame Hickoryhuskers, not me
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 12:46 PM) If the Twins saw anything in him, they would have kept him. this is a throw away year for them. Holding on to one overmatched guy for a year if he is a fit down the road would have been worth it to them. The entire rest of MLB felt the same way. Didn't the Twins have to put him on the 40 man if the wanted to keep him?
  22. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 09:03 AM) And the Uruguayan rugby team in the Andes...they had to do a complete rebuild after they ate one another. and thats a wrap /thread
  23. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 09:02 AM) Man, given my ties to the Cardinals, I really wanted this game thread. I guess no time is too early these days. Go SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX! So says the guy that b****ed at me when I put up a gamethread late in the day on an offday
  24. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 12, 2012 -> 08:58 AM) Marcum certainly has the stuff...whether he can put it together or not is another question. I'd have to think Terry Ryan would need to be s***face plastered in order to trade us Liriano... Conversely, i think Kenny Williams would need to be s***face plastered in order to trade for Baker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.