Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Happy birthday!
  2. QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 12:21 PM) Do not like Cowley's stances on things, but I think it's pretty clear that Twitter (and life) is less interesting with him not around anymore. As far as entertainment goes, I don't see how that can be disputed. As far as the bounds of (his) decency, that one is unsure. But he should be around, doing what he does. No Ozzie/No Cowley sadly leaves us only baseball. It's difficult. How are you able to press on?
  3. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 11:14 AM) JVG is suffering from Jon Grudenitis - he's lessening my opinion on him based on his announcing. Sometimes he gives a coach based opinion that is just idiotic "oh that wasn't a foul let them play. You don't need superstars getting fouls at this point in the game". And then other times he gives really good basketball insider opinions that are something that a normal person misses. We are starting to get more of the first
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 11:56 PM) Avengers > MIBIII Actually, all three Men in Black films, even the first. If anyone gets really bored and wants some gratuitious T&A fun, check out Hassel the Hoff and David (Anchorman) Koechner in Piranha 3DD. I want to say it was so bad it was funny, but it was just bad bad bad. Well, at least it was free to watch online. Still wondering why they made the last Piranha movie, let alone this one. With the proliferation of XXX movies on the internet, there's just no way to "shock" or interest teenagers anymore, like when I was growing up in the 80's, movies like Flashdance, The Blue Lagoon or Tarzan with Bo Derek were titillating entertainment. The Girls Gone Wild generation. Speaking of vicious fish, just watched JAWS II on HBO last night and that movie really doesn't stand the test of time at all. Give me a movie like DUEL or HIGH NOON any day of the week over most of those late 70's/early 80's flicks (not counting Star Wars, until you get to ET, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and the Raiders of the Lost Ark movies). I don't know why you are trying to understand the Piranha movies. Just like the original, it is cheesy B movie comedy/horror/nudity fun. It isn't meant to shock, it is just fun to watch.
  5. Kyyle23 replied to iamshack's topic in SLaM
    My lab had some bladder issues(infections, multiple back to back) and I started giving her cranberry supplement and it seriously cleared it up in 2 days and it never happened again. Of course if your Rott has bladder cancer then it won't work, but if he has stinky pee and can't hold it very often and is drinking a lot of water, you may want to give it a try.
  6. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 10:22 AM) yeah, but these are Canadian ones which when you consider the exchange rate, is probably only 2/3s of a BJ. 2/3 is better than none
  7. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 07:39 PM) How do you explain NY getting it then? How about Indy or Detroit? New York is the test site. Indy and Detroit are indoor games, so the media week and events can all be held inside the dome leading up to the game, and on day-of events, the crowd isn't going to be outside for the events AND for the game. Come on now, could you imagine one of those -20 windchill days for the Superbowl? It would be a total disaster.
  8. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 09:30 AM) This is the one time in life I honestly say Joe Cowley could be relevant here... How about an nice anti-Canadian rant to get the boys to wake up against the BJ's? Its always good to be awake for BJs
  9. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 07:33 AM) We would have also been scrambling to cover him for the first two months of the season while he was hurt. Exactly. Carlos is good when healthy, yet never healthy. This board would have been b****ing up a storm for 2 months about Quentin being hurt and costing the team.
  10. They are gonna annihilate Spoelstra again
  11. QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 09:23 PM) The day we make Stewart a starting pitcher is a day our franchise gets a little better. Yea, if he is a starter for another team.
  12. Stewart is garbage
  13. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:50 PM) not a hard hit ball in the bunch Who cares, it was two runs.
  14. QUOTE (soxmaniac! @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:46 PM) If anything, the number of people botching it and saying "CuHumber" instead of "CucHumber" is why he is struggling. Nothing jinxes a player like spelling his nickname wrong I prefer nothing jinxes a player like a terrible nickname
  15. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:41 PM) I blame it for his terrible start. I blame it for many things. Even the pirates off the coast of Somalia.
  16. CuHumber must never be mentioned on this site ever again.
  17. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:05 PM) Boston lays an egg. was hoping for a close game. The game just started, they are only down by 8 after 1 quarter
  18. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 05:59 PM) What a monster that JoeCoolMan is... I don't believe in coincidences
  19. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 06:06 PM) You are assuming a lot here about the bar-room Ozzie. How the hell do you know he'd only want to talk about Ozzie. Somebody else said on here he's a great guy outside the lines. I choose Ozzie over Robin. Ozzie is Ozzie and I'd want to be around him in the bar.
  20. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 06:04 PM) How do you know Quinarvy isn't a 6 foot 5 300 pound professional weight lifter? Ozzie would eat his soul
  21. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 04:46 PM) I've ran in to him twice in my life. Once at a Sox ST game, and once at the Cubs game last month. So what you are saying here is that you caused his mild heart attack
  22. Suggs, you shouldn't lie about easily proven things espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8013339/terrell-suggs-baltimore-ravens-was-hurt-playing-basketball-witnesses-say
  23. Chris Sale eats pitching awards for breakfast. For lunch he has cuchumber sandwiches. For dinner, usually McDonalds.
  24. QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 09:04 AM) Blue Jays have kicked the Sox butts the last few years. I hope they prove me wrong, but I'm expecting one painful loss this series. I know they have. But the last few seasons Ozzie openly conceded every game to the Twins as well. I'm not going to dwell on previous seasons, different results this season already. It is your prerogative, of course.
  25. QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:58 AM) I'm not expecting much from this series. Get a win, and sweep Houston and we'll call it a good week. "I don't expect much when I go out on a date. Maybe a few beers, a kick in the balls, I'm good with that" Set your sights higher my friend

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.