Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Blue Jays @ White Sox
-
Blue Jays @ White Sox
Cucumber sandwiches are ok.
-
Who would you rather go out for beers with: Ozzie or Robin?
Trick question. The answer is Slayer, so I can get the castoffs
-
Jorge Soler
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 12:26 PM) Ben Badler @BenBadler From a team reported to be in on Soler: "A lot of raw power…runs from breaking balls…flinches…runs around the OF like an 80-year-old man." Wasn't there some very similar disparaging things written about Alexei and Dayan before they were signed?
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
San Antonio was in the bonus 1 minute and 40 seconds into the game.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 05:39 PM) This is why I hated Lebron going to Miami, you could see that it was going to kill Lebron's reputation unless they won a bunch of Championships. And this is also exactly when I don't feel bad for him when he is unfairly piled on and criticized. He brought this on himself. That said, he is an ultra-elite talent, there is nothing like him in the game.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
I have a feeling Vince is getting ready to start plucking some of the unhappy and buried talent from TNA and watch them go belly up under Bischoff and Hogan. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are both supposed to be on their way.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 05:00 PM) The Pistons weren't the 2012 Spurs. And how many times has he disappeared in the 4th quarter of important games? Not just had a bad game, but disappeared, refused to shoot the ball, refused to take big shots? How many times does he rely on chucking up 20 foot fall away jump shots that he misses more often than he makes. I said he was the best all around player in the game. I'd just take Durant at this point. He's stronger mentally, isn't a self-centered ass, and he's younger. Oh, and he can play basketball pretty good too. The pistons were pretty f***ing good back when Lebron did that.
-
White Sox releasing $5 upper deck ticket for TOR series
I am going to the Wednesday night game. Anyone else? PM me and maybe we can meet for a beer
-
White Sox First Place Party/ Wildcard Party Forecaster
I do believe he said Cleves. Multiple times
-
The Pet Thread
Joe, clearly you don't see the difference in doing the minimum to make your pet happy and doing the maximum. It has nothing to do with pets being needy, it has everything to do with having a healthy and happy pet. Your family very obviously does the minimum. So be it.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Horrible defense by Daniels to allow Wade that open look, Boston is lucky to have this series tied.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 10:33 PM) That would be awful. Why not 8? Why not 10? 12? Its stupid. His reasoning is you always want to the best against the best. Well, sometimes the best foul out, but most of the time they don't. As noted, that was the first time Lebron has fouled out as a member of the Heat.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
JVG has always been a proponent of each player getting 7 fouls. Hmmmmmm
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Pietrus has been really stupid in the 4th quarter. Really bad fouls
-
White Sox releasing $5 upper deck ticket for TOR series
I'm pretty sure I'm going Wednesday night. My first game in a long time
-
Sale back to the rotation per KW, MRI comes back clean
LOL Caulfield. Did Rosenbloom criticize Baker? The better question is who DIDN'T criticize Baker? Prior and Wood watch in the tribune. Coverage of towel throwing. Pitch count complaints after 8 inning dominance by Prior and Wood. Yea, Rosenbloom absolutely criticized Baker
-
Trayvon Martin
At the same time, why did he choose not to disclose it? Seems pretty stupid since we would all find out about it anyways. If he tells the court about this, he isn't sitting in jail.
-
THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER
Way to pick me up in the gamethread department Heads. Huge win by Sale, saving the bullpen and flat out dominating aside from 1 pitch.
- Here's a radical idea
-
White Sox vs Mariners 3:10 CST
Attaboy AJ, way to steal a little mojo back from the Mariners
-
White Sox vs Mariners 3:10 CST
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 03:05 PM) I started hearing it a month ago or so? I kept hearing it and thinking I was hearing it wrong. WTF Floyd? Third pitch?
-
White Sox vs Mariners 3:10 CST
When did Chicago become "The City Beautiful"? #forcedhawkism
-
Youkilis, $5.6 million traded to White Sox
www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/danny-knobler/19226561/red-sox-intend-to-trade-youkilis The White Sox and Dodgers have both been reported to be scouting Youkilis per Jon Heyman. I figured a central thread to the Youkilis rumors will be good for discussion.
-
White Sox vs Mariners 3:10 CST
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 10:34 AM) The Dodgers are not as good as their record suggests...they've been getting good pitching out of Ted Lilly/Aaron Harang/Chris Capuano...that will not continue at the rate they have been...and now Kemp looks like he may be out another month...I've been watching the Dodgers quite a bit lately...we are a much better team than they are right now. And Ted Lilly is also on the shelf now with a sore shoulder, so the Sox will not be facing him either. Which is good, because Lilly has generally been pretty good against the Sox.