Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
Brandon Beachy removed from the game against the Orioles in the 4th inning with an apparent elbow injury. No specifics at the moment.
-
2012-13 Music Thread
1 dead, 1 hurt in Toronto at a Radiohead concert when a metal scaffolding collapsed minutes before fans were going to start coming into the show.
-
Happy Birthday SouthsideDon48!
QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 06:45 PM) Inconceivable! much better
-
Happy Birthday SouthsideDon48!
QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 06:02 PM) I'm facebook friends with him. He doesn't have to dream. you couldnt match my movie quote?
-
The Miami Marlins thread
QUOTE (MAX @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 06:16 PM) The marlins are 1-9 in their last ten. 6.5 games back. In 4th place. can you say NL MANAGER OF THE YEAR!!!!!????!!!!
-
Happy Birthday SouthsideDon48!
I do not envy the headache you will have when you awake, but for now rest well, and dream of large bootied women
-
GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 05:19 PM) I guess I have an appreciation for a nickname that incorporates his name into the word. Probably toxic over-exposure to Chris Berman. RUMBLIN BUMBLIN STUMBLIN
-
GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers
I fail to see what is clever about calling a pitcher a vegetable. But whatever. Phil-er up. PHd of pitching. The Incredible Humber. anything but cuchumber. Or how about this? Phil Humber. That works.
-
GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 04:57 PM) And now you've just gone too far. I prefer that over cuchumber. And pretty much every other nickname he has thrown out there
-
The Pet Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 01:50 PM) Ok, so to make a point for Joe's sake...any dog breed that explodes in popularity inevitably suffers bad breeding which hurts the breed in the long run. Golden Retrievers have definitely been one of those breeds. A certain breed gets popular, usually to some exposure in the newspaper, in a radio show or a television show, or maybe because it won Best in Show at the Westminster. Demand rises. Supply is outpaced, and prices rise. People step in to capitalize on the high prices, often people who don't know or care what they are doing. They then hurt the breed standard and the general temperament of the dogs by breeding unworthy specimens and selling their offspring. This has happened over the years with Retrievers of all types, German Shepherds (Rin Tin Tin), Dalmatians, Great Danes, German Shorthaired Pointers, Pit Bulls, Chihuahuas, etc. My grandfather loved great danes, had them throughout his life. He had two when I was young that passed away when I was around 10-12 years old that were the best and friendliest pair he ever owned, they lived to be 13 and 15 years old. He bought the both of them from a backwoods breeder for 50 bucks. After they passed away, he waited a few years and ended up going to a very prominent breeder, and spent 1250 on Marmaduke, lineage papers dating back to 1940. His parents were champions, and there were many champions in his lineage. Marmaduke was the WORST Dane he ever owned, territorial, mean, only liked my Grandfather, tore open my Grandfathers stepgrandsons face to the tune of 25 stitches across the jaw to the cheek. And to top it off, Marmaduke only made it to 7 years old, and died of a heart attack. Sometimes there are just bad apples.
-
Something has to be done to improve the rotation
QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 02:04 PM) lol...what? I understand what he is saying, a lot of people were saying De Aza was just a AAAA player too. And he is right, a lot of people buried De Aza as Pierre-lite. That does not mean I feel Axelrod is NOT a AAAA, I don't think the two are comparable at all
-
2012 White Sox Catch-All thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 10:35 AM) Sounds a lot like Fister. Fister was pretty damn good when he came over from the Mariners. His problems this year are injuries last year in August he was 3-1 with a 2.97 ERA, then in September he was 5-0 with a ridiculous 0.53 ERA
-
The Pet Thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 08:27 PM) Truth. sarcasm. My uncle owns one, has just as many problems as any other dog i have had.
-
The one good thing about letting everyone back into the race
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 08:17 AM) Dan McNeil was right if he said we needed a legitimate upgrade at 3B and another starting pitcher to compete. And two of the biggest trading chips we could have used this entire offseason, Gavin Floyd and Matt Thornton, are both at their lowest values ever in a Sox uniform. Your move, KW and JR. Stand still, you get passed. Flip. Flop. Flip. Flop.
-
Dodgers vs White Sox 9:10 CST
Thanks for nothing Jesse.
-
Dodgers vs White Sox 9:10 CST
Whoa Rios
-
Dodgers vs White Sox 9:10 CST
Dunn is Machine
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
LOL, i love how that had to be disproved
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:23 PM) you are slow and sleepy just like your hometown. and somewhat headless
-
The Pet Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:24 PM) Labs and Goldens have this issue all the time, there should be some good info on the internet. The hell you say. Goldens are perfection
-
Aj voted most hated player in MLB
QUOTE (SouthSidePride05 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:20 PM) This also explains the low attendance at US Cellular. For the average baseball fan, it takes a couple years to get with the program. They still think AJ deserves the hate, and they still think the Sox suck. I was actually at a party last night, and a group of people started talking about the Chicago baseball teams and how bad they are. Not one person knew the Sox were in first place. did you go to a party in Lawrence, Kansas
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
General warning here. Telling people to STFU isnt going to be tolerated, this thread was moving along nicely and moved back a few steps here today. Last warning edit: balta wins the warning post race
-
The Pet Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:55 AM) Interesting. I had originally thought it was mental, but since it happened again I started thinking about the allergies. Hopefully, there is a way to stop it, because the constant cones & wrapping suck for him & for us. try the claritin. If it works, great. if it doesnt, it could become an issue like it was with my lab. The weird thing with her is that it didnt start until she got older, about 5 or 6. But once it started, it was awful
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:39 AM) Please. You and everybody here owes me for bringing some variety and a different perspective to this abomination of a thread. You and the rest of the crybabies in here chased off one of the best posters (felix) this board has ever seen. Why? Because he chose not to suck Rose's cock and recognize this is the NBA thread and not the Bulls thread aka Rose is so amazing because he's humble aka the refs are the reason the bulls ever lose aka LeBron should never see the ft line and if he does its a conspiracy garbage. Me? I dont believe Felix has a problem with me. He may have problems with the posting on this thread, but I dont think I have ever gotten into any arguments with him on this thread at all. I like Felix a lot, we have had some fun discussions on chat and If I ever did any of what you just mentioned to him specifically, I think he would tell me.
-
Dodgers vs White Sox 9:10 CST
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:29 AM) Ahem, you forgot "f*** the Dodgers" I am going a different route this time. Gotta change it up a little bit. I will, however, say "f*** WEST COAST LATE GAMES"