Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Big Daddy Kool @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:42 PM) He'll ask the Giants for Posey or Lincecum he asked the Sox for Beckham AND Quentin, so I wouldnt be surprised
  2. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:39 PM) I love that he is putting glasses on his pair of glasses, lol. And Viciedo KILLED that ball. No doubter
  3. Edited the channel, sorry if I got anyones hopes up with Comcast, its gonna be a WCIU night
  4. Rizzo will put him on waivers and demand the best prospect still. Nothing has changed here
  5. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:37 PM) Sorry 'bout that. We are flipping back and forth til the first loss now
  6. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 09:55 AM) Can we just switch you as the first post? I don't want pitchforks at my house tonight if Kotsay blows the game. The deed is done, you have to live with your impatience now. Mwuahahahhaahahahaha
  7. back when I lived in Carbondale, some friends and my wife and daughter went to Holiday World because I scored 6 free tickets through my job. We all had no idea what it was, we just knew it was in Santa Claus, Indiana which was in the middle of nowhere. We were totally blown away by how fun and cheap the entire experience was, we stayed open to close and had an amazing time. They have(supposedly) two of the top 10 wood rollercoasters in the states, and they were really fun. Plus the waterpark was top notch.
  8. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 09:50 AM) Where are the rules for this? I haven't done a game thread since the Reagen administration. you get the game thread until they lose. If they win today its on you
  9. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 03:07 PM) Yes, I feel like the Cubs offense has finally woken up, and their season is not over. They have so many remaining games vs Reds/Cardinals, they can still put a huge dent into the approximately 10 game lead. what would be the reverse of a dent, a bubble?
  10. Albert Haynesworth is such a lazy POS.
  11. QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 09:40 AM) How does Kyyle feel about this game thread ? ;> I feel like BigSqwert is gonna have lots of splainin to do if they dont win
  12. QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 09:48 PM) Man, McLouth has absolutely crashed this season. His numbers are terrible. What happened to Nick Johnson?! hurt his wrist, went on the 60 day DL. Normal year for Nick
  13. QUOTE (Tmar @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 08:02 PM) Does not does
  14. QUOTE (beautox @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 08:27 PM) Carlos Santana nailed at the plate; it doesn't look good. collision?
  15. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 03:56 PM) Yeesh, that read like an story from the Onion. i thought the same thing, checked the link twice
  16. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 12:31 PM) I'm sorry. But when you say Jackson has won 26 more games over the last three years than Hudson you're just begging to get criticized. Criticizing is fine. Worst post ever is unnecessary
  17. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 10:37 PM) I can't celebrate a win in a game thread and a good job by my favorite Sox of all time? I was happy and celebrating people. Bobby is a member of the Sox. I thought others would be happy with me. I guess I was wrong. Why does everybody think there are ulterior motives to posts? If you are not happy for/with me, then sorry. It was not a troll thread. And I did have to go to church. As people in game threads may realize, I go Sunday afternoons. That is a good idea on Teahen. Hope we put him on waivers and Kotsay as well. It's pretty bad when a still-young player like Teahen won't be claimed. He was a mistake addition by KW. The part where you tell everyone to send messages to your inbox is the problem. Celebrate bobby jenks doing his job without being a jerk, thats all we are saying
  18. Bones Jones made the Janitor look bad, very quickly
  19. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    i had a feeling Don taco was going to do well, they were only open for about a year when I moved out. Mexican food that is reasonably priced and open til 3 or 4 am in Carbondale cant go wrong
  20. lol, I have sigs turned off because my work computer just bogs down when I go to Soxtalk on my breaks. So no I didnt
  21. Kyyle23 replied to witesoxfan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 08:08 PM) Oh ya. Winstons Bagels, Jimmy Johns, Papa Johns. In that order after hours
  22. QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 08:12 PM) Ok, I hope you totally space cadeted yourself on that one, Kyle... everytime I see that picture I think of the movie "So I married and Axe Murderer" when Mike Myers(as his father) starts ripping on the kid for having a huge head
  23. QUOTE (RME JICO @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 07:52 PM) What kind of helmet is that? BTW, Gavin sick since his June 2nd start against Texas: 10 G, 1 CG, 69 1/3, 50 H, 8 ER, 0 HR, 14 BB, 58 K, 1.04 ERA, 0.92 WHIP. Only 7 HRs on the entire season, wow. This kind
  24. QUOTE (BearSox @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 07:44 PM) Most symptoms, even for 3rd degree concussions, should be gone after 1 week, 2 weeks in some cases. The fact that it has lasted this long shows how serious this concussion was. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets shut down for the rest of the reason if things don't start looking better for Morneau soon. I believe benchwarmerjim said that Morneau had multiple concussions in HS hockey, as well as a concussion in the past 3 years in the majors. So he is getting close to Lindross Loopy territory. I saw the replay of the hit he took to the head on the slide, it really didnt look bad enough to knock him out for a month or longer When he comes back, I bet money he is wearing one of those space cadet helmets like David Wright wore

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.