Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Good god Hall looks awful. Its the beginning of the end now, he probably wont get better from this point
  2. Actually according to the game recap, both Delmon Young and Denard Span flew out to Corey Hart with the bases loaded, Span in the 9th and Young in the 10th. So you are both right
  3. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 23, 2010 -> 01:24 AM) LOL. Fine, nobody should care, we should just shut down SoxTalk until trade talks resume!!! Why care about anything? Don't we have better things to argue about than who cares about something, who doesn't care enough, who cares too much....who used to care, but now is looking for reasons to care but isn't willing to trust the Sox anymore than you would trust a girlfriend that's already been caught cheating on you two times (lol, no, this is not a personal example). On the other side of the coin, how come you have to remind everyone after every game that you dont feel it is possible to catch the Twins or Tigers? You absolutely bask in it, and every time someone says "you know, if X and Y happens, we just may have a shot at competing for the rest of the year and maybe/possibly/dare I say catching up to the almighty Twins" you come back with (basically, not verbatim) "No, we cant do it, the Twins are too good and too many things have to happen" So, to your "Fine, nobody should care, we should just shut down SoxTalk until trade talks resume!!!", I respond to you with "Fine, the Sox are 6 games under .500, we should just shut down Soxtalk until 2011 starts!!!" Caulfield, the last two winner threads, you didnt even mention the game. You mentioned the Twins and Tigers, and how its not going to happen. At least try and discuss the two nice wins that we just had before you dump cold water over everyone.
  4. O. M. F. G. Bullfight goes horribly right....for Bull
  5. Buffs "Captain Morgan" celebratory pose is awesome
  6. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!
  7. *waits for the obligatory Kotsay comments*
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 21, 2010 -> 12:09 PM) I'd still guess that about 80% of the time there's method to his madness. I dont think he is necessarily crazy, but he is so rich that he just pays the fines and moves on. But tampering with Lebron at this point seems to be a bad PR move by him, one that might possibly scare off Lebron(if he was ever truly in play for Cuban).
  9. QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 21, 2010 -> 11:06 AM) Has anyone ever thought about changing the name of the thread to 'MMA thread' Anyhow, Moosin event tonight, featuring Pudzianowski vs Tim Sylvia. I'm a big Pudzianowski fan, but I do think he has no business being in the MMA, and Sylvia will probably annihilate him. (Sylvia weighed in at 305 and his physique looks awful), regardless of that I will be watching tonight. I was actually just thinking about that now, after reading KHP's response to the story I posted. It makes sense
  10. http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/...andy-savage.jpg damn Randy got old quick. I know he is 57, but he looks like he belongs in ZZ Top
  11. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 21, 2010 -> 10:08 AM) FYI the Google is awesome right now playing pacman? lol
  12. Mark Cuban is being looked at very closely right now because of comments he made about Lebron, tampering is being discussed. That guy is seriously his own worst enemy. All he does is talk himself into trouble
  13. QUOTE (Real @ May 20, 2010 -> 02:11 AM) I can't be the only one thinking about the Miguel Cabrera sweepstakes and how our hearts were ripped from our chests at the very last second I see that happening w/ the James sweepstakes, I voted for Chicago but that's just because I want him to play for the Bulls We'll have our hopes so high until the very last second when the balloon gets popped and the nation laughs at Chicago as if they never were a realistic option ;( The main difference here is that LeBron controls his destination, and Miguel Cabrera was traded to Detroit. I understand we can have our hearts stomped on here, but the Bulls have a little more control in this matter than the White Sox did.
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I actually liked The Cell. Vince Vaughn didnt have a role where I wanted to kill him, and DinOfrio is always a good psychopath
  15. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 21, 2010 -> 07:44 AM) I saw a new trailer for it the other day, that came out earlier this month. I hadn't realized how many big names there were in the cast, outside of just DiCaprio. There are 4-5 names that have been nominated for or won Academy awards of one kind or another. Other names in the movie include Ken Watanabe, Michael Caine, Tom Berenger, Marilon Cottilard, and Ellen Page. Very interested to see how this movie turns out. To me it looks like the Matrix meets Johnny Pneumonic. And I am not saying that is a bad thing
  16. QUOTE (southsidetony @ May 20, 2010 -> 03:25 PM) Thus far. But I'm done, given you inability to tolerate sarcasm on any level. Fair enough
  17. QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 02:54 PM) What's with the delay in the Cubs game? what do you mean? Its over, they lost
  18. QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ May 20, 2010 -> 01:27 PM) CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP... each win earns another clap from me. They start with one. QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 20, 2010 -> 01:28 PM) *pin drop* this team is dead, just like this board. Hey, when the Sox are losing you are always here, so the board never dies.
  19. Lets go white sox lets go *clap*
  20. http://deadspin.com/5543134/calvin-murphy-...om-rumors-again Calvin Murphy says the Delonte West rumors are true, so they must be! lol
  21. QUOTE (southsidetony @ May 20, 2010 -> 10:51 AM) Did I say his weight has anything to do with his talent? No. Weight was part of the reason he retired form the Bulls... hence why I want that to happen again. Did he build a great team around Michael? Of course, but I think any chimp working in the front office at that time could have build a decent team around the GOAT. And you can build a dynasty, sure... it's easy when you have MJ. But I'm not denying he did a good job with surrounding Michael, I'm saying he wrecked the Franchise in his final years like it was the Edmund Fitzgerald. That has nothing to do with his ability to scout, but everything to do with him as a human being and as member of an "organization" that prides itself on family (Ozzie, KW, et al). I'm not a fan of the guy, nor am I a fan of Reinsdorf. Apologize for the Jerry's elsewhere. end of discussion. We arent asking him to be a GM, we are asking him to be a scout, which he has excelled at. The end of his NBA tenure really has nothing to do with this at all.
  22. QUOTE (southsidetony @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:02 AM) Krause's superb ability to mesh with players and other management is why the Bulls did so well post-1998 until recently, And why we were able to get rid of scrubs like Jordan, Pippen, Rodzilla, etc. Hopefully he resumes his 90's lifestyle, begins to once again resemble the Michellin man, and retires. Reinsdorf and his nepotistic ways. Except that Krause's history as a baseball scout pre-dates his history as an NBA GM, and he is been pretty successful in both sports, despite the fact that he "resembles the michellin man"(which has nothing to do with his ability to do the job). Last I checked he wasnt going to become the GM, correct? Only director of intl scouting? Im sure Reinsdorf is worried about his ability to mesh with players and management The guy only has 36 years of experience as an MLB scout, so he must be bad because he is fat, right? http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/wh...cout-11.article
  23. QUOTE (DBAHO @ May 20, 2010 -> 08:42 AM) I'd almost look at Arenas playing a Jamal Crawford type of role off the bench long - term if they had a decent enough 2 guard. Probably makes Randy Foye very attainable as well (if he's not a FA). That is quite an expensive 6th man

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.